You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) - Sun 10th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, Elite said:

We surely can't play any worse than this in the 2nd half.

We are scared to death of these. We are playing with fear which you simply cannot do against the top sides.

This is what makes me laugh when people call us mentality monsters.  We don't like it up us.  The arse goes on our usual suspects and they just get dominated.  We're still in this though.  Fabinho can't play this bad second half.  

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Mane showing more energy walking off at half time than he has all game. 

Somethings up with Mo and Sadio. This isn't the game for them to be fucked, if they're shatterd  Get Diaz on. Fuck me, Origi would have shown for the ball more. This isn't day the for ego shit 

Plus Mo has been gassed anyway since the ACO

Fucking awful. Terrified of them when they’ve got the ball. Be nice if we could win a race to a ball that’s 80/20 in our favour this next half. 

Allison can knock those stupid 5 yard passes to a defender whose got 3 men ready to pounce on him on the head too. Every time he’s got the ball they’ve got it back 5 seconds later. 

Thank fuck there’s only 1 goal in this. Score first this half we can win this

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mane showing more energy walking off at half time than he has all game. 

Somethings up with Mo and Sadio. This isn't the game for them to be fucked, if they're shattered  Get Diaz on. Fuck me, Origi would have shown for the ball more. This isn't day the for ego shit 

Yeah I don't know what's up with them but if they can't get motivated for a game like this then it's time to get rid. From Paisley to Ferguson, the true mark of a great manager is knowing when your stars have gone as far as they can.

Just now, J-V said:

Nobody backing Trent up leaving him constantly against 2.

Salah may as well not be on the pitch.

Henderson might as well have been a traffic cone, albeit a finger-pointing one. I thought that's his fucking job to help Trent out defensively? It's been clear as day they are doubling up on him. Fabinho's not moving well I thought.

Our defence has been dreadfu, our midfield other than Thiago too and Mane can’t actually do anything. Trent is annoying the shit out of me.  I’m almost incoherent with the stupidity we are showing. Still in it.  Diaz on please.  

Just now, stringvest said:

This is what makes me laugh when people call us mentality monsters.  We don't like it up us.  The arse goes on our usual suspects and they just get dominated.  We're still in this though.  Fabinho can't play this bad second half.  

Fab didn't go in on the Belgian lad for the first because the Manc gave a soft foul against him.  Taylor was awarded them fouls in dangerous areas all the time.  Gave soft ones to us in safe areas to pad out the stats.  The fucking cunt.

7 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Well that’s as shit as it gets.  How the fuck are we only a goal down?

Midfield look stoned and the defence folding under the pressure.  No point looking at the rest when your base is like a deck of cards.

Yes, the forwards have been rooting around in bins. Seems slightly bizarre to be blaming Salah and Mane for that half. Compare their service to City's. 

Fabinho hasn't completed a pass yet, Trent has spent most of the half about 20 yards out of position, and Henderson might as well not be on the pitch.

• Upvote 2

One of the biggest games of the season, if not the biggest in terms of importance and we've royally shit the bed.

Of the back 5 outfield players, 4 have been appalling. Even van Dijk has looked wobbly, selling Alli short when Sterling was behind him then putting an easy pass out for a throw 20 yards from our goal line. Matip looks like he's struggling for pace and Id seriously consider putting either Konate or Gomez on for him.

After Trent put the cross in for Jota's equaliser, he's put his hands on his hips, sat back and just admired the good work while the game passed him by. WTF was he thinking with Jesus on his shoulder, oh just let him go and hope for the flag? Some of his other balls have been poor.

Fabinho's been all at sea so far, only Robbo has looked half decent. Mo trying but not a lot happening but there again, I dont think he's had a decent ball to work with yet. Sadio, change your boots for some with longer studs. He's been on his arse more times than on his feet and just strolling around.

Well in Jota for the goal. At least he's looking hungry. Looks like a draw is the best we're going to get out of this game now because we've been very, very poor.

Cmon reds, time to fucking wake up and go again FFS!