You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) - Sun 10th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I wonder how Carra sleeps at night with the anti-Liverpool shite he spouts.

What’s he supposed to say how brilliant we’ve been controlled the game and are unlucky to be behind ?

We’ve been outplayed and are lucky to be only one goal behind 

• Upvote 1

Mane showing more energy walking off at half time than he has all game. 

Somethings up with Mo and Sadio. This isn't the game for them to be fucked, if they're shattered  Get Diaz on. Fuck me, Origi would have shown for the ball more. This isn't day the for ego shit 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Somethings up with Mo and Sadio. This isn't the game for them to be fucked, if they're shatterd  Get Diaz on. Fuck me, Origi would have shown for the ball more. This isn't day the for ego shit 

Ramadan man, they are running on empty.

1 minute ago, coachpotato said:

Apart from the pass for Jota’s goal, Trent has been a total weakness and they’re targeting him all the time.

Klopp has got a job and a half on at half time because they have had our number pretty much from the kick off.

To be honest as good as they are, us keep giving them the ball has helped them. 

I've never seen a pitch watered this much.  It lets them easily pass behind our full backs, whereas our long balls to Salah/Mane have to be perfect or skid off. 

They are pinging low crosses across the back of our high defence which are perfect for their attackers arriving at the back post. 

I mean, yeah it's the same pitch for both sides, but City have obviously been training on a wet pitch this week. 

Got to find a way of getting the forwards in this game. Is it bobby? Dropping deep and getting on the ball. Thiago too. Not seen him.

Diaz for some unpredictability. Sloppy as fuck for the goals. Highline not worked as no pressure on the ball. 

Big improvement needed 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Somethings up with Mo and Sadio. This isn't the game for them to be fucked, if they're shatterd  Get Diaz on. Fuck me, Origi would have shown for the ball more. This isn't day the for ego shit 

To be fair to him he's had a far better game than Salah even though he's been crap.

Mane has been going backwards for over a year yet Senegel managed to derail Mo in the Afcon and World Cup qualifiers.

1 minute ago, coachpotato said:

Apart from the pass for Jota’s goal, Trent has been a total weakness and they’re targeting him all the time.

Klopp has got a job and a half on at half time because they have had our number pretty much from the kick off.

They’ve been tearing our right side apart completely. A lot of sides try to take advantage of it and Abu Dhabi have been doing it for fun.

Trent has been poor and has had no support at all from Mo and Henderson in front of him. 

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Second best by a long long way in that half and so fortunate to just 1 behind 

The fact that we’re only 1 down and playing so poorly, gives me hope for the second half. Maybe we’ll see an early appearance of Diaz.