You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benfica (A) - UCL Quarter Final 1st leg, Tue 5th Apr 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

2 hours ago, Turkish Delight said:

I especially liked her insight when she was saying about how Jurgen shouldn't analyse where things went wrong in the game as we got the 3 points away from home.

And then the bird hosting it said straight afterwards that he’d be happy taking the one goal lead back to Anfield. 

I switched over to the Irish TV feed at HT but they had a token bird on there as well so I switched straight back. 

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

I had a stream with Jonathan Pearce and some woman called Sue. Who was that?

Sue Smith, the little pixie-alike you see on Sky Sports. She's pretty good. She's on the Dermot Gallagher thing with Steve Warnock.

I think me and you drew the lucky straw commentary wise,Jose

• Upvote 2

So we can add Konate to the list:

Salah

Jota

Mane

Firmino

Diaz

Minamino

Origi

K Gordon

Fabinho

Thiago

Henderson

Keita

Jones

AOC

Elliott

TAA

Robertson

Matip

Van Dijk

Konate

20 different scorers for Liverpool so far this season...20!!

• Upvote 3

Mane is quite fascinatingly odd these days. I was watching with the sound down on Tuesday and for a few seconds I thought his goal had been chalked off because he jogged away looking miserable. He seems to do that a lot recently - whether it's some quasi-religious act of humility or something else, I don't know. Some of it seems down to what the cameras catch of him - during the main coverage of the League Cup celebrations (not just the champagne-soaked bits) he looked like he didn't want to be there, but then the LFCTV footage came out and he was laughing around with Keita. It's a bit jarring in a team where the camaraderie is so obviously great, but he's quite the mysterious fellow this season.

• Upvote 1