Sign in to follow this  
dockers_strike

Season Ticket Renewals 2022 / 23!

Jesus, they havent wasted any time! Just got this via email!

We are pleased to confirm that the Season Ticket Renewal period for Season 2022/23 is now open and will end on 24th May.

To ensure that you receive relevant updates throughout the renewal period and during Season 2022/23, please check your contact details by logging into your My Account. If you need to update your address, please contact us.

Please keep checking our Hub to find out more information on:

• Rail Seating now installed within the Kop and Lower Anfield Road Stands
  • Accessing the Stadium using NFC technology on your mobile phone.
  • Enrolling into the Auto Cup Scheme(s) for season 2022/23, and eligibility requirements.
  • Receiving 100% refund when you sell your seat on the Ticket Exchange.
  • Transferring your ticket to one of your Friends and Family Members if you cannot attend a game.
  • Spreading the cost of your Season Ticket via V12 Finance at a 0% interest rate – a 3.95% admin fee applies.
  • The option to take a 1-year seasonal holiday.
  • Match credits for tickets purchases for home cup and away games played during season 2022/23.  

Our Hub will also provide you with a full list of FAQ’s.

Thank you for your continued support.

Liverpool Football Club

In other ticket news ballot result emails have just started going out for semi.

Happy to say ours were succesful....

Check your emails if in it! They are a bit earlier than they said would go out.

Just finished a 2 hour chat session with the club. Apparently, there is a defect with some on line ST renewals where the ticket holder is entitled to the over 65 years discount.

The discount isnt being applied in all cases. The club recommends if you are entitled to the discount, you should check the displayed price in the on line ticket portal is the discounted rate before any ticket cashback is applied and not the full price.

If it shows the full price, the club recommend you notify the TO that your age discount is not showing or, re access the on line renewal portal in about 14 days to see if the issue is fixed.

• Upvote 1

I’ve just looked and can only add auto cup scheme for Europe. I’ve not been in the domestic cups scheme for a while now, is that a once out, forever out deal?

was thinking of jumping back into that this year now I’m working flexibly almost of the time.

I took up the option of a ST holiday for this season. Logged on today to renew and my ST has disappeared. Worst April fools gag evs. 

Contacted the club and they said try again in a few days. Hardly reassuring. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Jesus, they havent wasted any time! Just got this via email!

We are pleased to confirm that the Season Ticket Renewal period for Season 2022/23 is now open and will end on 24th May.

To ensure that you receive relevant updates throughout the renewal period and during Season 2022/23, please check your contact details by logging into your My Account. If you need to update your address, please contact us.

Please keep checking our Hub to find out more information on:

• Rail Seating now installed within the Kop and Lower Anfield Road Stands
  • Accessing the Stadium using NFC technology on your mobile phone.
  • Enrolling into the Auto Cup Scheme(s) for season 2022/23, and eligibility requirements.
  • Receiving 100% refund when you sell your seat on the Ticket Exchange.
  • Transferring your ticket to one of your Friends and Family Members if you cannot attend a game.
  • Spreading the cost of your Season Ticket via V12 Finance at a 0% interest rate – a 3.95% admin fee applies.
  • The option to take a 1-year seasonal holiday.
  • Match credits for tickets purchases for home cup and away games played during season 2022/23.  

Our Hub will also provide you with a full list of FAQ’s.

Thank you for your continued support.

Liverpool Football Club

It's the same time of the season as it has been for a few years now. I've got a reminder in my calendar for 1st April that I created in 2018.

3 hours ago, m0e said:

It's the same time of the season as it has been for a few years now. I've got a reminder in my calendar for 1st April that I created in 2018.

Ah but you don't constantly feel the need to keep mentioning you have a seasie like some kind of validation you need to show what a top red you are....

10 hours ago, an tha said:

Ah but you don't constantly feel the need to keep mentioning you have a seasie like some kind of validation you need to show what a top red you are....

I should start doing that, shouldn't I?