dave u

Personal news

Really sorry for your loss, Dave. Thoughts with you, Gail, your Dad, and the whole family.

Horrible sequence of events Dave, i hope you and your wife are coping and getting plenty of support. I feel for your dad; he will have a massive hole to fill. All the very best to you all.

• Upvote 1

Very sorry for yours and your missus' losses. You've mentioned your folks on these boards a few times and painted them as quite the characters, so in a roundabout way we've gotten to know them too. Try to stay strong mate, and best wishes to you all, warmest condolences to your dad, and an extra thought for your daughter as she has lost both grandmothers in a very short space of time. Try to remember all the good times.

• Upvote 2

I can only echo what everyone has already said, my deepest condolences and love your way, Dave. This is your community, we're here for you.

I agree with @Trumo - I've loved hearing snippets from your folks over the years, especially your Mum's views on certain players. Best wishes to you and your families.

• Upvote 1