You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunak's Budget Speech

dockers_strike

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We’ve got people on here who have voted Tory or for a Tory/Lib coalition and you’re questioning people for not wanting yet another tax on something when the country is swimming in food banks and the extra pounds being siphoned are only to make these cunts richer anyway? Where is all the money for hospitals schools and shelters going now? Sunak wrote of over 4 billion a few months back. Just like that. 

Plenty of rich people have worked fucking hard to get what they have, paid higher taxes on all of it. What they do with it should be up to them. Granted plenty of wealthy get it handed on a plate. 

Fuck me we will have people justifying the bedroom tax shortly. 

Stig its a tax that's only implemented AFTER  350/500 thousand pounds, so the recipient will receive more money than the average price of a home in Britain, sorry but I fail to see the logic of your argument here 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We’ve got people on here who have voted Tory or for a Tory/Lib coalition and you’re questioning people for not wanting yet another tax on something when the country is swimming in food banks and the extra pounds being siphoned are only to make these cunts richer anyway? Where is all the money for hospitals schools and shelters going now? Sunak wrote of over 4 billion a few months back. Just like that. 

Plenty of rich people have worked fucking hard to get what they have, paid higher taxes on all of it. What they do with it should be up to them. Granted plenty of wealthy get it handed on a plate. 

Fuck me we will have people justifying the bedroom tax shortly. 

My £1m pile in Tuebrook is getting left to The Cat Protection League so no one else can get their claws on it.

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Stig its a tax that's only implemented AFTER  350/500 thousand pounds, so the recipient will receive more money than the average price of a home in Britain, sorry but I fail to see the logic of your argument here 

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The Bedroom Tax hurts living people. Inheritance Tax doesn't. It's a significant difference.

I just hate the extras that aren’t going anywhere but into the pockets of the likes of Rees Mogg. 99% of this country in all classes are being laughed at in the face on a daily basis. We are in a cost of living crisis despite billions being siphoned over stuff like PPE, test & trace , housing plots , transport you name it. It just feels like they are constantly dipping their hands in every pocket they can find and it pisses me off. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Aww. Keep voting tory, the glove fits. 

Still think SD is a tory for wanting taxes on unearned income? What about the others that agree with them, does that make them tories? Are inheritance taxes tory taxes? Have you changed your mind yet?

Just now, A Red said:

Still think SD is a tory for wanting taxes on unearned income? What about the others that agree with them, does that make them tories? Are inheritance taxes tory taxes? Have you changed your mind yet?

People are allowed a different opinion. If any of them had voted Tory in the past then yes it makes them Tory. If they haven’t then no, I don’t believe they are Tory. I believe they have a different opinion. The country wasn’t built on everyone agreeing on everything. As I’ve said, I hate all the additional taxes that only get exploited by the rich anyway. That post has been conveniently ignored while a few of you snipe and neg as if it’s some sort of “gotchya”. That’s the real glorious thing here. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

People are allowed a different opinion. If any of them had voted Tory in the past then yes it makes them Tory. If they haven’t then no, I don’t believe they are Tory. I believe they have a different opinion. The country wasn’t built on everyone agreeing on everything. As I’ve said, I hate all the additional taxes that only get exploited by the rich anyway. That post has been conveniently ignored while a few of you snipe and neg as if it’s some sort of “gotchya”. That’s the real glorious thing here. 

You didn't answer the question. Is SD a tory for wanting to tax unearned income? You said he was, have you changed your mind?

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

You didn't answer the question. Is SD a tory for wanting to tax unearned income? You said he was, have you changed your mind?

I have called SD a Tory plenty of times for many reasons. Him voting for that horrible Lib Dem/Tory coalition being the main reason. Do I believe he’s a full blown Conservative voter who would put a cross in their sole slot on a ballot paper? Nah. He’s better than that. 

Anyway, you didn’t answer the question. Why did you vote Tory? 

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just hate the extras that aren’t going anywhere but into the pockets of the likes of Rees Mogg. 99% of this country in all classes are being laughed at in the face on a daily basis. We are in a cost of living crisis despite billions being siphoned over stuff like PPE, test & trace , housing plots , transport you name it. It just feels like they are constantly dipping their hands in every pocket they can find and it pisses me off. 

That's why we need a Government that's going to implement fair taxation, to pay for decent services and benefits; fair taxation has to include taxing estates.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's why we need a Government that's going to implement fair taxation, to pay for decent services and benefits; fair taxation has to include taxing estates.

When it’s “fair” I’ll re-asses my opinion on inheritance tax. Whilst it’s not, I’ll stand my ground and say fuck giving them extra that only goes in their pockets for them to give their kids tax free all sorts.  

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I have called SD a Tory plenty of times for many reasons. Him voting for that horrible Lib Dem/Tory coalition being the main reason. Do I believe he’s a full blown Conservative voter who would put a cross in their sole slot on a ballot paper? Nah. He’s better than that. 

Anyway, you didn’t answer the question. Why did you vote Tory? 

You still haven't answered. Is he a tory for wanting to tax unearned income, you said he was, have you changed your mind?

To answer yours, the same reason I've ever voted for anyone, the least worst.

Just a little hint for you, I couldn't give a flying fuck if you think I'm a tory or not, as someone else stated recently, you only know because I said so. If it bothered me I wouldn't have said it. Politics isn't tribal to me, I'm not a supporter just a voter for whatever suits me best or least worst at the time.

Just now, A Red said:

You still haven't answered. Is he a tory for wanting to tax unearned income, you said he was, have you changed your mind?

To answer yours, the same reason I've ever voted for anyone, the least worst.

Just a little hint for you, I couldn't give a flying fuck if you think I'm a tory or not, as someone else stated recently, you only know because I said so. If it bothered me I wouldn't have said it. Politics isn't tribal to me, I'm not a supporter just a voter for whatever suits me best or least worst at the time.

I answered the question. Sorry it doesn’t play into your grubby little hands. 

The least worst? Wow.

I couldn’t give a fuck what you think. I suspected you were a tory voter and all you did was confirm it. As I’ve stated previously. 

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sounds like some far left communist nonsense to me.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Man of the people. 

Could've just been a bit of a brain fart moment. I went to the self checkout once and put the basket on the wrong side, and subsequently kept lifting a pasty in and out of the basket area for what seemed like an eternity.

Might save the rest of these cracking anecdotes for my autobiography.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I answered the question. Sorry it doesn’t play into your grubby little hands. 

The least worst? Wow.

I couldn’t give a fuck what you think. I suspected you were a tory voter and all you did was confirm it. As I’ve stated previously. 

You quite clearly do. 

Ah well, I'm not going to chase you all over the forum shrieking "answer the question!!!" or "liar!!!"

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

You quite clearly do. 

Ah well, I'm not going to chase you all over the forum shrieking "answer the question!!!" or "liar!!!"

I really don’t. I know all in need to know. Once my suspicions were confirmed that was enough for me to see you for what you are. 

Oh and I did answer your question, the answer just didn’t suit you.