Sign in to follow this  
dockers_strike

Sunak's Budget Speech

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

He probably does drive a compact car though because he needs one small enough for his feet to reach the pedals.

One of those little red and yellow plastic ones.

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

He doesn't drive one, he borrowed it for a photoshoot, the tories are good at these, man of the people an all that.

He should have done it while drinking a pint for that real man of the people look. 

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Meanwhile over on the beeb, 

That second video is embarrassing, but you know who they press office will be calling up in the future to give access to. Not that it'll help the beeb they're still going to maul the license fee.

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've been known to present my bank card instead of my travel pass to the ticket machine on the bus, so I'm quite forgiving of brainfarts.

I agree, that doesn’t really prove anything.

One of the tweets wondered if Sunak knew how to up his electric or gas. That would be worthwhile and I suspect he would have no idea what you were talking about.

14 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Meanwhile 

And Rachel Reeves is part of the reason Labour are not 10 points up, she's dreadful

Both of these can be explained by the below, I realise it is very broad but I think I'm going to keep posting it ever time people talk about polls etc.

1978610633_UKdemographyandallofthepoliticsassociated.PNG.708abceafa2331b43625eb11e4b76e28.PNG