You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The run in...

Scott_M

17 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Good assessment Ronnie. Villa away and Spurs at home are the only league fixtures that concern me. Obviously the game against city will be crucial and a must not lose.

The priority for me is still league, Champions League, FA Cup but obviously Jurgen cant set his stall out like that as he has to keep the momentum. And that's the only other thing that bothers me, this bleedin' ridiculous international 'break.' Fuck FIFA and fuck UEFA.

Agree Docker. Would be good for us if Spurs have nothing to play for. On their day, they are very dangerous. Wolves could be nasty, though got to think it will be harder for City playing at their place. 

Stevie might put out the u12 Villa team and let us work the goal difference! As wise Evertonians once said "it's the taking part that counts".

So here we are, the final stretch, everything to play for and in these next few weeks we'll have some idea of what trophies we could end up with. We could have the best season in the history of English football, or a mediocre one, and everything in between. 

My arse has gone. 

endgame-now.gif

• 1 month later...

I cant really look at the spurs game as the mistake, they beat city twice which is what made the title challenge realistic, so the spurs fans pulling their puds saying we ended the quadruple you really didn't you enabled it.  There's no defining point, it's obscene to have to be near perfect just to compete.

32 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I cant really look at the spurs game as the mistake, they beat city twice which is what made the title challenge realistic, so the spurs fans pulling their puds saying we ended the quadruple you really didn't you enabled it.  There's no defining point, it's obscene to have to be near perfect just to compete.

I made the same point to Dave when he was mouthing off in the match thread.

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If City haven't scored by half time against Villa their arses will be twitching, they're so used to being out of sight within fifteen minutes.

I fully expect within a minute of our kick off, there's a box popping up on screen with news of a goal at the Etihad. Ironically, I reckon City going the inevitable three goals up in twenty minutes will just add to the carnival atmosphere at Anfield. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Let me help some of you keep your feet on the ground. There's more chance of me being reincarnated as Katy Perry's bicycle seat than there is of City dropping points tomorrow.

On 12/06/2021 at 18:15, Strontium said:

Seen a few suggestions that they should scan for this kind of thing, but scans don't always show a problem. I had to be rushed into hospital in February because I had a heartbeat under 30bpm due to total heart block and then get a pacemaker put in; the doctors did loads of scans and couldn't find any structural problems and are still in the dark about what caused it. When I was in there the nurse said someone else around my age who was superfit had been brought in when they had a cardiac arrest while they were jogging, and only survived because he was lucky enough to be discovered by someone who knew CPR. Sometimes these things just happen and there's no warning. Life is precious, value it every day.

On 24/02/2021 at 21:14, Strontium said:

Katy-Perry-so-excited-meet-Britney-Spears-LA-premiere.jpg

Keeping you in my prayers, mate.