You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Fan Club Record - 1983

an tha

42 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Had one called ' The Kop Choir ' for years. Pretty basic, just a recording of a match taken from by the Kop.

We had that, no idea what happened to it though.

I've still got Ee Aye Addio, the 1965 FA Cup Final on an LP with commentary by I think Kenneth Wolstenholme, but not in the best condition unfortunately.

Hasn't been played in donkeys years.

11 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

We had that, no idea what happened to it though.

I've still got Ee Aye Addio, the 1965 FA Cup Final on an LP with commentary by I think Kenneth Wolstenholme, but not in the best condition unfortunately.

Hasn't been played in donkeys years.

Is that the one that is shared with the Everton record on the other side of it? We had that one too.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Is that the one that is shared with the Everton record on the other side of it? We had that one too.

No mate, it's the full recording of the cup final.

There was a single with Liverpool on one side and Everton on the other that we had which is long gone.

An example of less acrimonious times.

On 19/03/2022 at 18:06, sir roger said:

Had one called ' The Kop Choir ' for years. Pretty basic, just a recording of a match taken from by the Kop.

Still got it. My ma sent it to the club and asked for the players and Bill to sign the cover. They did. Shanks didnt though because there was a printed signature of his inside the sleeve if I remember correct. Was gutted he hadnt signed it.

Or maybe the signatures are in the album the players made singing some crap songs!

On 19/03/2022 at 18:06, sir roger said:

Funny how the memory can deceive. I heard that a couple of times as a little kid - it wasn't even that noisy a Kop most of the time - and I've always remembered it as a recording of the fans during a match v Leeds, but a quick search now shows that it was actually two recordings v Chelsea and Bayern Munich. 

• 4 weeks later...