You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inter (H) - CL Round of 16 2nd leg, Tue 8th Mar 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Managers of Leverkusen, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Inter may disagree. 

He's won nine league titles in Europe. 

Must be quite the con artist. 

6 Premier League titles.

3 FA Cups.

3 FA Charity Shields. 
1 Intercontinental Cup.

1 Champions League.

Phil Neville.

Go on. Tell me Phil Neville is awesome. I dare you. I double dare you.

• Upvote 2

Arturo Vidal? Never watched him much but he has an impressive array of medals to his name for club and country.  Has played for the top dogs of European footy.  Kind of a Chilean version of Clarence Seedorf, without the Champions League wins.  He certainly played well tonight.  Sorry, Anubis, but my money is on good player.  

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I don't think Mo is a sulker, I don't think he wastes masses of chances and I don't think he's in any way disconnected from the rest of the team.

Oh dear. The first and last claim are mere opinions, and the middle claim is just ludicrously factually inaccurate for the past three or so games, so there's not much point in continuing.

Also, out of the 'group of death' and then given arguably the toughest draw in the circumstances, to be through to the last 8 is a good effort so far. 

Bayern weren't putting 8 past them, put it that way. 

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

6 Premier League titles.

3 FA Cups.

3 FA Charity Shields. 
1 Intercontinental Cup.

1 Champions League.

Phil Neville.

Go on. Tell me Phil Neville is awesome. I dare you. I double dare you.

Aren't you a lawyer, or a solicitor, or whatever the fuck you call those? You argue for a living and that's the level of your argumentation? And you insult me? Haha.

21 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Usual cunts tweeting the BBC saying the red card was ludicrously it changed the game! Fuck right off!

Hahaha! A red card is designed to change the game. Fucking dumbass idiots. Let that be a lesson to them. In the words of King Crimson: Discipline is not an end in itself, only a means to an end.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Code said:

Why would he need a rest? Because he hit the woodwork twice instead of getting two goals?

Should we just sell the others then?

What the fuck are you talking about?

He has played a ridiculous amount of football since christmas and we need to keep him sharp for the run in. Did I mention him hitting the post? He just looks like he would benefit from a short rest. It's not a criticism off him.

'Sell the others'... again, what the fuck are you talking about?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Good the way Peter Walton basically told Ferdinand to fuck off after his snide dig about the refs having no clue about the game because they never played the game. 

That woman in the green was completely clueless and her voice was fucking annoying.

They should be pundits on women's games. That's what they played. The men's game needs better pundits, but ones who have played THAT game. It's not progress to go from Micah Richards to a female ex-player, epecially one who seems to think that if one player flies in at another's ankle it's the ankle's fault for not avoiding the other boot. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Red Shift said:

Hahaha! A red card is designed to change the game. Fucking dumbass idiots. Let that be a lesson to them. In the words of King Crimson: Discipline is not an end in itself, only a means to an end.

Repped for the King Crimson reference.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Aren't you a lawyer, or a solicitor, or whatever the fuck you call those? You argue for a living and that's the level of your argumentation? And you insult me? Haha.

You don’t even understand the point being made.

8 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

They should be pundits on women's games. That's what they played. The men's game needs better pundits, but ones who have played THAT game. It's not progress to go from Micah Richards to a female ex-player, epecially one who seems to think that if one player flies in at another's ankle it's the ankle's fault for not avoiding the other boot. Absolutely ridiculous.

If we inflict Phil Neville on them as manager it's only fair there's a little give and take. 

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Steady on - this forum has excellent solicitors. Both of the practising and non-practising variety.

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The best pundits BT have are James Richardson and James Horncastle. Neither have ever kicked a ball for money. Dunno why football shows get bogged down in feeling only ex-pros are capable of reading the game. There's a chasm of difference between wisdom and experience.

Richardson isn't a pundit, he's a presenter.