You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inter (H) - CL Round of 16 2nd leg, Tue 8th Mar 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

How were they very good? They did nothing apart score a worldie and huff and puff. Vidal is a myth, like Pogba. A gobshite built on his image, not his footballing ability.

He was a top class footballer and now, at 34, is still a pretty good one. 

He couldn't possibly be any less like Pogba as a player. 

FF never fails to amuse. Watched the first half before I came here, thinking "Hmm. Not great but Jones is working hard, shame about Virg and Joel's close misses. Could be 2-0 up here."

Enter the FF....

"RAAAAAAAGGGHHHH SHIT CUNT RAT FUCKING USELESS CUNTS RAAAAGGHHH REF RAT CUNT SHIT RAAAAAGGGHH" 

We were shit but we're through. On another night we'd have put 4 goals away. Some of you need blood pressure checks when you're watching football. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

He was a top class footballer and now, at 34, is still a pretty good one. 

He couldn't possibly be any less like Pogba as a player. 

He’s never been a top class footballer. Every single time I’ve watched him he’s been poor.

3 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

FF never fails to amuse. Watched the first half before I came here, thinking "Hmm. Not great but Jones is working hard, shame about Virg and Joel's close misses. Could be 2-0 up here."

Enter the FF....

"RAAAAAAAGGGHHHH SHIT CUNT RAT FUCKING USELESS CUNTS RAAAAGGHHH REF RAT CUNT SHIT RAAAAAGGGHH" 

We were shit but we're through. On another night we'd have put 4 goals away. Some of you need blood pressure checks when you're watching football. 

Screenshot_2022-03-08-22-32-55-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

He’s never been a top class footballer. Every single time I’ve watched him he’s been poor.

Managers of Leverkusen, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Inter may disagree. 

He's won nine league titles in Europe. 

Must be quite the con artist. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Awful, unpressional performance.  Ref was abysmal but our attackers weren't far behind him.  Its a wake up call because we ain't winning this competition playing the way we are.  City & Bayern will bully us.  Midfield is still a major worry & Jones simply does not look like cutting it at this level I'm afraid.  He's still yound so hopefully this is a trough in his development and he can peak again but he's a million miles off what is required right now.  Salah needs dropping for Brighton.  He's been absolutely shocking & so wasteful since he came back from ACON.

How you can watch that game and single Jones out for criticism in the midfield is beyond me. Miles better than Thiago and Fabinho in the first half.

16 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Oof mate, I think that is incredibly harsh. I can't agree.

Well what game were you watching??? How is it harsh? It's no good just saying that. Did you not see how often he lost possession? Did you not see how slow he was to track back? Did you not see how blinkered he was when on several occasions he tried to hold on to the ball rather than pass to players in much bettter positions? What un-harsh obervations do you have of his last several games?

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Vidal was brilliant in his prime. A monster box to box midfielder.

3 minutes ago, m0e said:

Well, that's that settled then.

See the quote above yours. Given who it comes from I feel vindicated.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Jesus, this Fara Williams bint is daft.

She literally summed up her final view on the red card was that it was Fabinho who was late to the challenge and Sanchez got a red card for passing to a team mate!

honestly, my 13 year old who has zero interest in football wouldn’t say that shit!!

4 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Well what game were you watching??? How is it harsh? It's no good just saying that. Did you not see how often he lost possession? Did you not see how slow he was to track back? Did you not see how blinkered he was when on several occasions he tried to hold on to the ball rather than pass to players in much bettter positions? What un-harsh obervations do you have of his last several games?

I don't think Mo is a sulker, I don't think he wastes masses of chances and I don't think he's in any way disconnected from the rest of the team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

She literally summed up her final view on the red card was that it was Fabinho who was late to the challenge and Sanchez got a red card for passing to a team mate!

honestly, my 13 year old who has zero interest in football wouldn’t say that shit!!

That was different levels of fucking mentalness. Quite incredible.