You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coop

Captain Howdy

Strange one this but anybody remember the poster coop? For some reason I have it in my head that he was from Moreton on the Wirral ( I might have misremembered this) anyway I drove past Moreton Cross last week and saw Liverpool flags draped around the roundabout with RIP coop on them. Hopefully I’m putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 but just wondered if anybody knows him and can verify a Mark Twain. Apologies if this sounds a bit dramatic but it’s been bugging me, great poster was coop.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this really helps, but this is what he looked like in 2005:

On 16/02/2007 at 15:53, coop said:

100_4096.jpg

Having fun couple of years ago in sunny Blackpool. Too cool for school lol.

A wool holding a woolies bag.

Again, dated information but it says he is from Yorkshire (at the time - 2006)

On 13/12/2006 at 15:25, coop said:

name: Steve

hailing from: Mexborough, South Yorkshire

living in: Mexborough, South Yorkshire

loving: good times around the corner for LFC - new LCD TV

hating: xbox 360 been fucked. would love to be in IT prefably DTP or Graphic Design but qualifications are out of date and cant afford to get new ones

currently reading: Fly Fishing by JR Hartley

christmas wish list: nothing - already got everything i want

at this moment I should really be: playing Pro Evo 5 on PC

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Thanks Remmie, great work mate. Feel a bit of a dick but relieved nonetheless.

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Tell you what, though, Inspector Remmie is on the ball, isn't he.  Morse always took a couple of weeks and three more murders before he sussed what was going on. Remmie would shut that shit down before the first ad break.

Took me a couple of hours at work of avoiding my actual job. The forum search feature struggled and Coop posted about 80% *f but glad he's alright - he was looking forward to this young Brazilian m*dfielder signing (made me realise how long I have been posting in this place). 

I wasn't able to find out who the dead Coop was, and the only mention I could find of Moreton Cross on the forum was from Grazywalker and even then I got the impression he didn't live there. 

Glad you asked the question as you may have never got the answer otherwise, he hasn't been on the forum for 18 months. 

• Upvote 1