Sign in to follow this  
Babb'sBurstNad

Elden Ring

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Sorted now.

Not explained very well for thick cunts like me.

Fuck all in the game is explained well. I've completed the game I've got no fucking clue what was going on.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck all in the game is explained well. I've completed the game I've got no fucking clue what was going on.

Haha, ditto mate. Still love it though.

9 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

That Fire Giant is a cunt. Not even a fun fight, just a war of attrition.

I summoned someone, and I'm not even sorry.

I've just reached him as well. 

On 20/05/2022 at 22:38, Babb'sBurstNad said:

That Fire Giant is a cunt. Not even a fun fight, just a war of attrition.

I summoned someone, and I'm not even sorry.

Alexander being a summon makes it more fun. Also thank fuck you can use the horse...

Also make sure you have the best anti fire talisman and armour. Helps avoid the one-shots.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Alexander being a summon makes it more fun. Also thank fuck you can use the horse...

Also make sure you have the best anti fire talisman and armour. Helps avoid the one-shots.

Pity you can't use Torrent and Alexander though.

I didn't mind the one-shots, it's the rolling away and huge arena that did for me. Reminds me of playing Battlefield - running for five minutes to get to the action then dying from a sniper shot half a mile away.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'd somehow missed Volcano Manor. Glad I went back for it, it's great. Just done Godskin Noble. Not sure if I should be headed upwards or downwards though.

Down I think. That's where you get the Blasphemous Blade, which is fucking immense.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Rykard dead, Volcano Manor done. Really enjoyed that, the atmosphere reminded me a bit of the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion.

Did you do the missions? 

Loved that bit.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Did you do the missions? 

Loved that bit.

Yeah, they were great. Was a bit shocked as I was expecting the NPCs to attack me. 

Found the secret wall too. First time a message about hitting a wall was actually true.

21 minutes ago, Elite said:

Any tips to beat Malenia. Been close a few times but she's proving to be an absolute cunt.

Just stay on her in first phase. Bleed build plus either Mimic Tear or Black Knife Tiche will help loads. I used rivers of blood as it uses less stamina than other weapons and you can get quite a few hits in. Try to avoid getting hit as it buffs her health.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Just stay on her in first phase. Bleed build plus either Mimic Tear or Black Knife Tiche will help loads. I used rivers of blood as it uses less stamina than other weapons and you can get quite a few hits in. Try to avoid getting hit as it buffs her health.

I have no problem with the first phase, it's the 2nd phase where she can kill you in a split second.

I've been using the Blasphemous Blade, so will upgrade the Rivers of blood, though my Dex stat may be a bit low yet.

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Any tips to beat Malenia. Been close a few times but she's proving to be an absolute cunt.

The triple shot pulley crossbow and around 500 black key bolts (the merchant in the cave by mohg sells them), when she does the flower thing in the second phase you can stack bleed damage from a safe distance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Elden beast was my worst nightmare until I got a sheild 

What shield did you use?

I fought him for a hour last night to no avail.

I cant remember it was some kind of sheild with holy protection got it near a church that's full of those scorpion things that fire spikes at you. Theres knights around the corner and they randomly drop the sheild. Holy protection is the key.

• Upvote 1