You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elden Ring

17 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Apparently there's a limit on markers, I'd have struggled if I'd hit that as using them to track dungeons I didn't do when I found them, or which ruins/gaols I'd done. 

Also worth saying that when you beat the final boss you can just light the grace and run off before completing the game. You can even finish the game and carry on without going into NG+. So if the exploration is a bit of a grind don't worry about not being able to go back. The only place you should really make sure you explore fully is Leyndell city (also the only place with missable items if you want the trophies).

Yeah, I think I've completed Leyndell, the Shunning Grounds, the catacombs and got down to the bottom of that Frenzy grace point. So will see if I can copy my save file just before completing the game and getting that ending too.

Still can't do the final boss on elden ring, in my entire lifetime of gaming this is the least fun most bullshit boss I've ever had to face. All the rest in the game where difficult but you could see the improvement this fucking joke is one boss straight after another both who have heat seeking fucking magic powers and a reach the breadth of the world. It's a piece of shit.

I've been off work today Ill so smashed it. Beat Rykard, Draconic Sentinel and a few other mini-bosses. Just opened up the Capital as well. The level design is absolutely breathtaking, truly pioneering stuff.

Finally on to Radagon/Elden Beast. Respeced to an arcane build to get through Haligtree and Crumbling Farum Azula and now gone back to a strength build for the last boss. Bar a few quests I think I've collected everything and won't be returning for NG+ on this.

On 12/05/2022 at 07:42, skend04 said:

Finally on to Radagon/Elden Beast. Respeced to an arcane build to get through Haligtree and Crumbling Farum Azula and now gone back to a strength build for the last boss. Bar a few quests I think I've collected everything and won't be returning for NG+ on this.

Went back to arcane to use Rivers of Blood and finally finished the game. Just 4 trophies short of a platinum to boot.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Elite said:

I'm trying to full upgrade the Blasphemous Blade currently on +8 and I have lots of Somber Smith Stones and even an ancient one but still can't upgrade?

What else do I need as it isn't very clear?

When you go the blacksmith, it states what you what you need to upgrade when you select the weapon. 

You may just need smithing stones, not somber, as they are different. You can buy them by trading in bell bearings and speaking to the twin maiden husks in roundtable hold. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Baresi said:

When you go the blacksmith, it states what you what you need to upgrade when you select the weapon. 

You may just need smithing stones, not somber, as they are different. You can buy them by trading in bell bearings and speaking to the twin maiden husks in roundtable hold. 

Where does it say at the blacksmith? I'm completely missing it for some reason.