You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - League Cup Final, Sun 27th Feb 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

8 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Great save from Mendy from Mane that time yesterday. He's a top quality keeper. 

Yeah it was a great save. Terrible miss from Sadio though, just needed to put a bit of height on it and it’s a certain goal.

Probably the easiest chance of the match that I reckon.
Followed by Mount off the post, then the other Mount one he put wide.

Then Mo off the line when he was through.

Pulisic first half and then Diaz in the second that were both saved were decent openings too.

Never mind all the offside ones.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the shoot-out again earlier. Still nerve racking even knowing there was a happy ending. I know plenty of you jumped on Kepa for his gamesmanship but that didn't really register in real time, I was too wound up to really notice however watching it back the cunt was allowed to get away with murder, Why wasn't he carded ffs ? 

Kelleher by contrast behaved impeccably instead of prancing about like a complete retard off his line before every one of our kicks. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice, love Paddy! Kirkland has had some anxiety issues so best wishes to the lad and hope he's in a good place.

Nice bloke, very into animal welfare now, knew him vaguely through my work and he owned a cattery.

( He got into a bit of lumber last month suggesting Zouma's feline issues were worse than racism )

22 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Gotta love this pic.

Screenshot_2022-02-28-08-23-26-20_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool there, The man born a football god and the man who has made himself a football god.

(NB not a caption and therefore not to be read 'from left to right')

The best thing about the 'Inside' series is that you get the crowd noise without the commentary over the top. 

The collective groan  once the whistle blew at 120 minutes was something else. For that one brief moment, every single supporter in that stadium felt the exact same way. 

For all the shitness that comes with modern football, it's nice to know that some things never, ever change. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, gkmacca said:

This is great. (And nice to see Sammy Lee has finally rid himelf of the twenty stone of useless fat that was Allardyce.)

Cant get that dressjng room song out of my head but cannot get any of the words despite listening on headphones!!

40 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

From the end for the ground which started a rousing rendition of “Always The Victim”.

Loudest them pricks were all day. 

Struck me watching on telly that the only time I heard them was when one of our players misplaced a pass or failed to control the ball. That's all they're good for - a "wheeeeeeeeeeey" when the opponents do something wrong. No originality, no inspiration, no true joy. Just banter merchants revelling in the failure of others.

A completely and utterly pointless fucking fanbase.

• Upvote 3

On 28/02/2022 at 16:32, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've invented a cocktail to celebrate.

- 4 measures of milk 

- 1 measure of Coca Cola 

- 2 measures of Worthington's 

- 1 measure of Carling 

- 1 measure of Carabao 

That needs to be drunk out of CDs red bucket.

1 minute ago, aws said:

He thought he was launching a goal kick downfield. Muscle memory. 

I wonder if Mendy will ever stop laughing at him.

If they'd have put me on for Mendy, I would have failed to save any penalties and failed to score; in other words, I would have done no worse than Kepa.

• Upvote 1