Jump to content
Trumo

Chelsea (N) - League Cup Final, Sun 27th Feb 2022 (4:30pm)

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Eh. Who murdered someone? Clearly I’ve missed something.

Quote

On 3 May 2011, Alonso was the driver in an accident causing the death of a young woman in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 22-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70.1 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol content of 0.93 mg/mL of blood.[37][38] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[39]

If anyone who wasn't as rich as a professional footballer did this, I get the impression the punishment might just be a little bit more severe.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If anyone who wasn't as rich as a professional footballer did this, I get the impression the punishment might just be a little bit more severe.

Fucking hell. 

 

Yeah. Fuck him, the fucking cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If anyone who wasn't as rich as a professional footballer did this, I get the impression the punishment might just be a little bit more severe.

Holy Shit. Cheers for that info.

Fuck me that is brutal.

And the poor girl’s family. Horrible.
I’d be wrecked with guilt for the rest of my life.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2022 at 22:57, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've got a bad feeling that this will go to penalties, but then I remember Queef & Mo & Millie & Sadio & Fab and the thought doesn't scare me.

 

Whatever it takes, I just want to get the little three-handled freak back to its rightful home.

 

I stand by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Dave, hurry up with the podcast and report. Eagerly awaiting both.

At work continually refreshing the browser, to gloat and enjoy the result even more.

FROM DOWNSTAIRS: 'What are you DOING up there?'

 

FROM UPSTAIRS: 'I'm continually refreshing my browser, ma - now WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME IN PEACE???'

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

 

Bunch of cunts. Other fans were fortunate none of their's got killed on that death trap Leppings Lane terracing. Almost every semi final there, people used to 'laugh' at fans in the upper tier seating pulling people up from those pens.

 

Southampton's The Dell used to get dangerously overcrowded when teams with big away support turned up. There's one game there when too many united fans got in and they allowed them to sit on the actual touchline with the game on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anecdote from the weekend…

 

got the the tube to Wembley Park, walking down Wembley way, it’s called Olympic thingy now, riddled with Chelsea fans and they’re singing the Steve gerrard songs, and the one about have we ever seen him win the league. I’ve got two of them to my right, I turn to them and sing have you ever seen Peter Bonetti win the league. These two lads who are both in their late 20’s early 30’s, look at me with a puzzled face and say, who?

 

I laughed in their faces, called them dickheads and walked away.

 

they are without doubt, the, thickest set of fans in the league… possibly the county.

 

 

So glad we turned these gobshites over.

 

 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That Phil Blundell thread goes on to contrast it with the Spurs fans in Madrid; there as rivals, but with no desire to be horrible cunts.


I did not see any trouble at the game, loads of shite songs when walking up and down Wembley Way and on the tube though.

 

I did see a Chelsea fan getting lamped on Anfield Road in August on he other hand, just outside TIA Hotel and a big brawl broke out. The Chelsea fans crime was to sing about being Champions of Europe.

 

There are cunts everywhere, sadly we have a few of them ourselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

Anecdote from the weekend…

 

got the the tube to Wembley Park, walking down Wembley way, it’s called Olympic thingy now, riddled with Chelsea fans and they’re singing the Steve gerrard songs, and the one about have we ever seen him win the league. I’ve got two of them to my right, I turn to them and sing have you ever seen Peter Bonetti win the league. These two lads who are both in their late 20’s early 30’s, look at me with a puzzled face and say, who?

 

I laughed in their faces, called them dickheads and walked away.

 

they are without doubt, the, thickest set of fans in the league… possibly the county.

 

 

So glad we turned these gobshites over.

 

 

1905-2000. One league title in 1955. Two Fa Cups and two Cup Winners Cups. Six relegations and winning two full members Cups, a competition made for clubs too shit to win the regular trophies. 

 

So I wonder what happened from 2000 onwards, was it better coaching, a better youth policy or just a shitload of Russian money from the friend of a war criminal?. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

1905-2000. One league title in 1955. Two Fa Cups and two Cup Winners Cups. Six relegations and winning two full members Cups, a competition made for clubs too shit to win the regular trophies. 

 

So I wonder what happened from 2000 onwards, was it better coaching, a better youth policy or just a shitload of Russian money from the friend of a war criminal?. 

 

 

In 2003 a scumbag bought my club for £1 as it was on its knees, again and loaned it £1.5 billion to wash away the stench of filth surrounding him and making it more difficult for Putin to assassinate him if they fell out, and we bought a few trophies so I'm better than you. Fucking moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

1905-2000. One league title in 1955. Two Fa Cups and two Cup Winners Cups. Six relegations and winning two full members Cups, a competition made for clubs too shit to win the regular trophies. 

 

So I wonder what happened from 2000 onwards, was it better coaching, a better youth policy or just a shitload of Russian money from the friend of a war criminal?. 

 

 

Also, the shit cunt has missed off the UEFA Cup of 2001.  Not a bad haul considering we we against money cheats.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Code said:

I did see a Chelsea fan getting lamped on Anfield Road in August on he other hand, just outside TIA Hotel and a big brawl broke out. The Chelsea fans crime was to sing about being Champions of Europe.

That's out of order (unless it was that "we know what we are" shite, in which case...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×