Jump to content
Trumo

Chelsea (N) - League Cup Final, Sun 27th Feb 2022 (4:30pm)

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Azpilicueta and Rudiger. Cunts of the highest order. I was hoping Milner snapped his legs, in a well timed tackle of course. 

Alonso, too, the non-kneeling cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Elite said:

Hopefully they get more work as the season unfolds.

Every fourth call-out is free apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Azpilicueta and Rudiger. Cunts of the highest order. I was hoping Milner snapped his legs, in a well timed tackle of course. 
Ok Mathew Upson was dogshit biased on the a ESPN commentary too. Twat.

Azpilicueta is a prick, waving imaginary yellow cards etc. Always that hard-man face on him. 

Rudiger is different. He is a winner, and hard as nails. If he was here, we would love him. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Azpilicueta is a prick, waving imaginary yellow cards etc. Always that hard-man face on him. 

Rudiger is different. He is a winner, and hard as nails. If he was here, we would love him. 

Azpilicueta reminds me of Evra. Fake hardman. Always happy to stir the pot or start shit and then will back off or hide behind someone when it kicks off. 
 

Rudiger is still a prick. Reminds me of Fernandinho. Always in trying to stop our players from either speaking with the ref or throwing handbags for no reason. Would love to see both of them twatted. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Any Basque who represents Spain is a cunt by definition. 

Ah……what now?

 Mate, I’m still hurting that this bloke left us.licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiXd5Sdt-2n2k

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gkmacca said:

VAR is there to correct 'clear and obvious' errors. Peter Walton says 'The offside that disallowed Joël Matip’s goal would have been very hard to detect before VAR'. If Walton doesn't understand that what is 'very hard to detect' is not 'clear and obvious' then there's no hope for the system.

Walton can barely understand that he has to put one foot in front of the other in order to walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red74 said:

 

Party pooper. Where are all the middle-class middle-England Richard Dawkins brigade when they're needed? Probably lecturing some elderly country vicar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Goes by the name of Jordan Henderson. He's going to be a big player for us - mark my words. 

He'll never make it. Funny runner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

One thing I’ve not yet seen said but would like to make a point of, is Keita played very well I thought. Not outstandingly brilliant but better than average and worked his socks off.

 

Given he wasn’t starting until Thiago went down in warm ups, and is generally an up and down, often frustrating player, he could’ve very easily come in and stunk or been an obvious weak link, but we were much more solid while he and Hendo were in midfield than when Milner and Elliot were.

 

Good on him.

Thought our subs were terrible yesterday and we lost control of the game. Don’t think any of them who came off deserved the hook as they were playing well. 
 

I’m still to be convinced that Elliott’s ready for the 1st team. Curtis Jones has shown he’s more suitable and would have offered far more yesterday if he’d have been brought into the squad. Elliott looked like a kid who’d invaded the pitch. Did he have a kick if the ball. 

 

Said it before but if you were Ox, why would you still want to be here. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Thought our subs were terrible yesterday and we lost control of the game. Don’t think any of them who came off deserved the hook as they were playing well. 
 

I’m still to be convinced that Elliott’s ready for the 1st team. Curtis Jones has shown he’s more suitable and would have offered far more yesterday if he’d have been brought into the squad. Elliott looked like a kid who’d invaded the pitch. Did he have a kick if the ball. 

 

Said it before but if you were Ox, why would you still want to be here. 

Elliott put a penalty away with a kick.  We know Henderson doesn't like to take them.  Hence my assertion that once the substitutions were made, I was confident we'd win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It really highlights how many empty seats there are - presumably in areas reserved for sponsors and "the football family".

 

I was sat in Club Wembley seats,.with Chelsea supporters above me and below me.

 

Not that many empty seats to be honest, unless you mean after the final whistle. 

20220227_170514.jpg

20220227_170528.jpg

20220227_170531.jpg

20220227_170534.jpg

20220227_170540.jpg

20220227_194429.jpg

20220227_194425.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I like Upson. Measured and understated compared to the shrieking Sky Sports mockingbirds. 

Absolute biased cunt commentating Yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Code said:

 

I was sat in Club Wembley seats,.with Chelsea supporters above me and below me.

 

Not that many empty seats to be honest, unless you mean after the final whistle. 

20220227_170514.jpg

20220227_170528.jpg

20220227_170531.jpg

20220227_170534.jpg

20220227_170540.jpg

20220227_194429.jpg

20220227_194425.jpg

It's just the way the camera angle points towards the most sparsely populated part of the groun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Screenshot_2022-02-28-11-42-54-32_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Still annoys me that the UEFA cup still says 3. Should be 4 and part of me wants us to set the right but at the same time there's more important trophies to win. 

 

Still not over that 2016 final though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Alonso, too, the non-kneeling cunt.

He's a cunt for not kneeling don't get me wrong but murdering someone while pissed at the wheel is probably worse like.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Elliott put a penalty away with a kick.  We know Henderson doesn't like to take them.  Hence my assertion that once the substitutions were made, I was confident we'd win.

Jones would have demanded the fifth penalty and tried to panenka it in with his left foot. If there's one he doesn't lack it's self belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×