You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - League Cup Final, Sun 27th Feb 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Eh. Who murdered someone? Clearly I’ve missed something.

On 3 May 2011, Alonso was the driver in an accident causing the death of a young woman in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 22-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70.1 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol content of 0.93 mg/mL of blood.[37][38] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[39]

If anyone who wasn't as rich as a professional footballer did this, I get the impression the punishment might just be a little bit more severe.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If anyone who wasn't as rich as a professional footballer did this, I get the impression the punishment might just be a little bit more severe.

Holy Shit. Cheers for that info.

Fuck me that is brutal.

And the poor girl’s family. Horrible.
I’d be wrecked with guilt for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2022 at 22:57, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've got a bad feeling that this will go to penalties, but then I remember Queef & Mo & Millie & Sadio & Fab and the thought doesn't scare me.

Whatever it takes, I just want to get the little three-handled freak back to its rightful home.

I stand by this.

8 minutes ago, RedSand said:

Dave, hurry up with the podcast and report. Eagerly awaiting both.

At work continually refreshing the browser, to gloat and enjoy the result even more.

FROM DOWNSTAIRS: 'What are you DOING up there?'

FROM UPSTAIRS: 'I'm continually refreshing my browser, ma - now WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME IN PEACE???'

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Bunch of cunts. Other fans were fortunate none of their's got killed on that death trap Leppings Lane terracing. Almost every semi final there, people used to 'laugh' at fans in the upper tier seating pulling people up from those pens.

Southampton's The Dell used to get dangerously overcrowded when teams with big away support turned up. There's one game there when too many united fans got in and they allowed them to sit on the actual touchline with the game on.

Anecdote from the weekend…

got the the tube to Wembley Park, walking down Wembley way, it’s called Olympic thingy now, riddled with Chelsea fans and they’re singing the Steve gerrard songs, and the one about have we ever seen him win the league. I’ve got two of them to my right, I turn to them and sing have you ever seen Peter Bonetti win the league. These two lads who are both in their late 20’s early 30’s, look at me with a puzzled face and say, who?

I laughed in their faces, called them dickheads and walked away.

they are without doubt, the, thickest set of fans in the league… possibly the county.

So glad we turned these gobshites over.

• Upvote 7

51 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That Phil Blundell thread goes on to contrast it with the Spurs fans in Madrid; there as rivals, but with no desire to be horrible cunts.

I did not see any trouble at the game, loads of shite songs when walking up and down Wembley Way and on the tube though.

I did see a Chelsea fan getting lamped on Anfield Road in August on he other hand, just outside TIA Hotel and a big brawl broke out. The Chelsea fans crime was to sing about being Champions of Europe.

There are cunts everywhere, sadly we have a few of them ourselves. 

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

Anecdote from the weekend…

got the the tube to Wembley Park, walking down Wembley way, it’s called Olympic thingy now, riddled with Chelsea fans and they’re singing the Steve gerrard songs, and the one about have we ever seen him win the league. I’ve got two of them to my right, I turn to them and sing have you ever seen Peter Bonetti win the league. These two lads who are both in their late 20’s early 30’s, look at me with a puzzled face and say, who?

I laughed in their faces, called them dickheads and walked away.

they are without doubt, the, thickest set of fans in the league… possibly the county.

So glad we turned these gobshites over.

1905-2000. One league title in 1955. Two Fa Cups and two Cup Winners Cups. Six relegations and winning two full members Cups, a competition made for clubs too shit to win the regular trophies. 

So I wonder what happened from 2000 onwards, was it better coaching, a better youth policy or just a shitload of Russian money from the friend of a war criminal?. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

1905-2000. One league title in 1955. Two Fa Cups and two Cup Winners Cups. Six relegations and winning two full members Cups, a competition made for clubs too shit to win the regular trophies. 

So I wonder what happened from 2000 onwards, was it better coaching, a better youth policy or just a shitload of Russian money from the friend of a war criminal?. 

In 2003 a scumbag bought my club for £1 as it was on its knees, again and loaned it £1.5 billion to wash away the stench of filth surrounding him and making it more difficult for Putin to assassinate him if they fell out, and we bought a few trophies so I'm better than you. Fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Also, the shit cunt has missed off the UEFA Cup of 2001.  Not a bad haul considering we we against money cheats.

2 hours ago, Code said:

I did see a Chelsea fan getting lamped on Anfield Road in August on he other hand, just outside TIA Hotel and a big brawl broke out. The Chelsea fans crime was to sing about being Champions of Europe.

That's out of order (unless it was that "we know what we are" shite, in which case...)