Sign in to follow this  
dockers_strike

Apology to all

Folks, Im sorry but I have to hold my hands up for some of the shite posts polluting the Coronavirus thread. Unfortunately it seems almost every time I post in General rico just posts a shite response.

Despite having him on ignore, I still see snippets of his posts at right of screen or if someone quotes him. Like an itch that needs scratching, I had to respond to correct some wildly inaccurate and frankly laughable comments. I realise the points discussed are massively off thread.

That is all, love, peace and kisses.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Looks like the girl from Treasure Hunt

I thought it could be Anneka Rice, but didn’t realise she was packing that sort of heat, if you know what I’m saying?

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Folks, Im sorry but I have to hold my hands up for some of the shite posts polluting the Coronavirus thread. Unfortunately it seems almost every time I post in General rico just posts a shite response.

Despite having him on ignore, I still see snippets of his posts at right of screen or if someone quotes him. Like an itch that needs scratching, I had to respond to correct some wildly inaccurate and frankly laughable comments. I realise the points discussed are massively off thread.

That is all, love, peace and kisses.

Its not a proper apology unless you buy us all cakes.

If people were starting apology threads every time a thread was derailed there would be no room for any other threads.

Fuck this shit off*

*after buying the cakes

• Upvote 2

Just now, dockers_strike said:

No, but that wasnt it anyway!

Oh, okay. I mean, that's what it sort of looks like.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said: