You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snakes

rb14

On 23/02/2022 at 04:16, rb14 said:

I'm not prepared to bump a thread entitled "Fucking snakes" because snakes are amazing. 

I was walking back in to the hotel this afternoon, when this work of art popped its beautiful head out of the undergrowth less than a metre away. Utterly glorious. Easily four feet long. 

PXL_20220222_095323397.jpg

Is it length or girth that impresses you more?

16 minutes ago, rb14 said:

It's how far it can spit venom that impresses me most. 

I bet you've chaired a few "cobra meetings", eh, eh. 

Snakes rule. We used to have three California corn snakes as pets.  Unfortunately the mouse breeding got out of control so we had return them to the snake guy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

Snakes rule. We used to have three California corn snakes as pets.  Unfortunately the mouse breeding got out of control so we had return them to the snake guy. 

Didn't you try not breeding with the mice?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Vegetarian snakes? You have to admire their principles. Bloody liberals!

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Remember seeing a fucking massive rattlesnake in Arizona. Despite the noise it was making two thick bastards decided to get up close to it to get a photo, they were lucky it didn't get them when it went for them. 

I’d have broke the land speed record 

7 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Snakes are fucking boss... so are lizards as well.

I've seen those Komodo dragons. Big bastards, plus if they twat you with their tails it fucking hurts. 

Saw this grock on holiday in Sri Lanka, about 4 of them were lurking under the bridge by our hotel and twatted one of the locals who decided it would be funny to wind them up for the foreign tourists.

FB_IMG_1645820470408.jpg

19 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

These wankers hang out in our garden from time to time, big nasty bastards…

400EAB9E-4A3F-4510-82CD-456AF27AEF11.jpeg

Nile Monitors.

Amazing, I had an iguana for about 2 months when I was 13. Wanted a lizard for years and always asked for one every Christmas. They finally relented and took me to Lister drive and I chose Iggy... Was a great two months. The cost was astronomical and they sold him. Ended up with a dog instead.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thank you for starting that animal fight thread. A funny as fuck thread was needed. Perfect. Now buy a shotgun and a hydrogen bomb. 

I genuinely came home about a month or so back and there's a guy with an assult rifle and a massive grin on his face sat on our drive.

Obviously I'm freaked out as I assume it's something to do with the political situation and I'm about to be regreat every decision that led me to this moment...

I cast my eyes a little further up the drive and there's a dead monkey with a massive bullet shaped hole in it's fucking face.

Turns out this guy is the Sudanese equivalent of Rentakill.