You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Odeon Cinema tickets

janmolby

I've got 5 odeon cinema tickets here from Groupon that expire at the end of the month.

Anyone want them? 

I bought the wrong ones as they are not valid at the LUXE venues (Switch Island) and won't have time to use them as the kids are back in school.

If you have them please put them to use before they expire.

Valid at the following cinemas:

ODEON Andover, ODEON Ayr, ODEON Banbury, ODEON Basingstoke, ODEON Bath, ODEON Beckenham, ODEON Belfast, ODEON Birmingham New Street, ODEON Blackpool, ODEON Bournemouth, ODEON Bracknell, ODEON Braehead, ODEON Bridgend, ODEON Brighton, ODEON Bristol, ODEON Camden, ODEON Cardiff, ODEON Chatham, ODEON Chelmsford, ODEON Colchester, ODEON Covent Garden, ODEON Coventry, ODEON Crewe, ODEON Dorchester, ODEON Dudley, ODEON Dunfermline, ODEON Edinburgh Fort Kinnaird, ODEON Edinburgh Lothian Rd, ODEON Exeter, ODEON Greenwich, ODEON Guildford, ODEON Harrogate, ODEON Hastings, ODEON Hatfield, ODEON Hereford, ODEON Huddersfield, ODEON Kettering, ODEON Kilmarnock, ODEON Kingston, ODEON Lincoln, ODEON Liverpool One, ODEON Llanelli, ODEON Loughborough, ODEON Manchester Great Northern, ODEON Mansfield, ODEON Metrocentre, ODEON Milton Keynes Stadium, ODEON Newark, ODEON Newcastle East, ODEON Northwich Barons Quay, ODEON Norwich, ODEON Oldham, ODEON Orpington, ODEON Oxford George St, ODEON Oxford Magdalen St, ODEON Port Solent, ODEON Preston, ODEON Putney, ODEON Richmond, ODEON Rochdale, ODEON Salisbury, ODEON South Woodford, ODEON Southampton, ODEON Southend, ODEON Stoke, ODEON Streatham, ODEON Surrey Quays, ODEON Swadlincote, ODEON Swansea, ODEON Taunton, ODEON Tottenham Ct Rd, ODEON Trafford Centre, ODEON Trowbridge, ODEON Tunbridge Wells, ODEON Uxbridge, ODEON West Bromwich, ODEON Weston Super Mare, ODEON Wimbledon, ODEON Worcester, ODEON Wrexham Eagles Meadow

• Upvote 3

I’m like that. Ever since I went to a cinema with a lazy boy once, I refuse to go back to the normal seats.

Why do cinemas always smell like someone has just been asleep for 14 hours in there as well? Ventilate them you cunts 

Edit - no thanks mate

11 minutes ago, Belarus said:

I’m like that. Ever since I went to a cinema with a lazy boy once, I refuse to go back to the normal seats.

Why do cinemas always smell like someone has just been asleep for 14 hours in there as well? Ventilate them you cunts 

Edit - no thanks mate

Because somebody usually has.

9 hours ago, janmolby said:

I've got 5 odeon cinema tickets here from Groupon that expire at the end of the month.

Anyone want them? 

I bought the wrong ones as they are not valid at the LUXE venues (Switch Island) and won't have time to use them as the kids are back in school.

If you have them please put them to use before they expire.

Valid at the following cinemas:

ODEON Andover, ODEON Ayr, ODEON Banbury, ODEON Basingstoke, ODEON Bath, ODEON Beckenham, ODEON Belfast, ODEON Birmingham New Street, ODEON Blackpool, ODEON Bournemouth, ODEON Bracknell, ODEON Braehead, ODEON Bridgend, ODEON Brighton, ODEON Bristol, ODEON Camden, ODEON Cardiff, ODEON Chatham, ODEON Chelmsford, ODEON Colchester, ODEON Covent Garden, ODEON Coventry, ODEON Crewe, ODEON Dorchester, ODEON Dudley, ODEON Dunfermline, ODEON Edinburgh Fort Kinnaird, ODEON Edinburgh Lothian Rd, ODEON Exeter, ODEON Greenwich, ODEON Guildford, ODEON Harrogate, ODEON Hastings, ODEON Hatfield, ODEON Hereford, ODEON Huddersfield, ODEON Kettering, ODEON Kilmarnock, ODEON Kingston, ODEON Lincoln, ODEON Liverpool One, ODEON Llanelli, ODEON Loughborough, ODEON Manchester Great Northern, ODEON Mansfield, ODEON Metrocentre, ODEON Milton Keynes Stadium, ODEON Newark, ODEON Newcastle East, ODEON Northwich Barons Quay, ODEON Norwich, ODEON Oldham, ODEON Orpington, ODEON Oxford George St, ODEON Oxford Magdalen St, ODEON Port Solent, ODEON Preston, ODEON Putney, ODEON Richmond, ODEON Rochdale, ODEON Salisbury, ODEON South Woodford, ODEON Southampton, ODEON Southend, ODEON Stoke, ODEON Streatham, ODEON Surrey Quays, ODEON Swadlincote, ODEON Swansea, ODEON Taunton, ODEON Tottenham Ct Rd, ODEON Trafford Centre, ODEON Trowbridge, ODEON Tunbridge Wells, ODEON Uxbridge, ODEON West Bromwich, ODEON Weston Super Mare, ODEON Wimbledon, ODEON Worcester, ODEON Wrexham Eagles Meadow

Just contact their customer service and cancel the purchase. I've yet to have them refuse a refund on me