Jump to content
dockers_strike

Kurt Zouma The cat kicker

Should Zouma be suspended?  

101 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Zouma be suspended from football for kicking his cat?

    • Yes
      69
    • No
      18
    • Who cares?
      14


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

Find the nearest high horse, climb up onto its back, and pontificate about how awful Kurt Zouma is.

Whilst eating your baby pig. 1.5 billion piglets were killed last year, mainly by being gassed with co2 which takes at least a couple of minutes to work maybe longer. Pigs are much more intelligent animals but cooked kittens don’t taste as nice. Never mind, another moral bandwagon will be along soon

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

 

Correct. It was me mocking the suggestion that I didn't know what vegetarianism or veganism were.

 

If I was the superior moralist you seem to think I was, then I would be queueing up with the rest of you hypocrites to cast stones at Zouma.

 

One, I didn't say you were a "superior moralist", whatever that is, I said  narcicist.

 

Second, I didn't comment on the Zouma incident, so I'm not sure how I'm a hypocrite. I just got involved in this thread to make sure you knew you're a cunt and to make fun of you.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

Analogy only works if it's OJ Simpson complaining about someone getting slapped.

No, it doesn’t. At all.

 

We are the bystanders to both instances, in both scenarios. Rule 2 - make sure you understand the workings of an analogy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

One, I didn't say you were a "superior moralist", whatever that is, I said  narcicist.

 

Second, I didn't comment on the Zouma incident, so I'm not sure how I'm a hypocrite. I just got involved in this thread to make sure you knew you're a cunt and to make fun of you.

 

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Truly a special talent to unironically make a thread about a guy kicking a cat, about how morally superior they are because they don't eat meat. Narcisism like you read about.

 

Happy to help.

 

Also, if you're going to call someone a narcissist, at least learn how to spell it.

 

 

4 minutes ago, Belarus said:

No, it doesn’t. At all.

 

We are the bystanders to both instances, in both scenarios. Rule 2 - make sure you understand the workings of an analogy. 

 

But you're not a bystander. You're the killer in this scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

 

Happy to help.

 

Also, if you're going to call someone a narcissist, at least learn how to spell it.

Didn’t you spell vacuum wrong yesterday you hypocrite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

 

Happy to help.

 

Also, if you're going to call someone a narcissist, at least learn how to spell it.

Oh no, I've been semanticed to death by the forum's Ben Shapiro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

 

Happy to help.

 

Also, if you're going to call someone a narcissist, at least learn how to spell it.

 

 

 

But you're not a bystander. You're the killer in this scenario.

Am I? Are you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Didn’t you spell vacuum wrong yesterday you hypocrite?

 

No, that was on the 3rd February. But I do know how to spell vacuum, which is the point.

 

5 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Am I? Are you sure?

 

Not you personally, necessarily. I'm talking in general terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

 

No, that was on the 3rd February. But I do know how to spell vacuum, which is the point.

 

 

Not you personally, necessarily. I'm talking in general terms.

And he probably knows how to spell narcissist is my point.

 

New one on me to direct a wide spreading and generalist accusation at everyone using “you’re” in an exchange with another individual, but I’ll add it to the other bits of wisdom you’ve imparted upon me in this conversation. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Woah... I never stopped to wonder if the cat was a cunt. Not sure what to think now. 

The cat was being a cunt in the kitchen they say. He is probably furious now for being taken from his lovely house to some horrible RSPCA cattery, full of common lowbred felines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SasaS said:

The cat was being a cunt in the kitchen they say. He is probably furious now for being taken from his lovely house to some horrible RSPCA cattery, full of common low breed felines.

That cat has gone from living with a family in their multi million mansion to living in a concrete floored cage, eating ultra cheap cat food and being raped by gangs of feline aids ridden feral tom cats. I’m sure he’ll thank everyone who signed the petition for putting him in that position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

That cat has gone from living with a family in their multi million mansion to living in a concrete floored cage, eating ultra cheap cat food and being raped by gangs of feline aids ridden feral tom cats. I’m sure he’ll thank everyone who signed the petition for putting him in that position. 

Yes, because any animal would choose to suck up some violence inflicted upon them by something 20 times their size, in exchange for underfloor heating and a 4K TV.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Belarus said:

Yes, because any animal would choose to suck up some violence inflicted upon them by something 20 times their size, in exchange for underfloor heating and a 4K TV.

Cat thinks that was his house. Like all cats do.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Cat thinks that was his house. Like all cats do.

So he will think where he is now is his house, until someone inevitably rehouses them, and they will think that again, only they won’t be getting volleyed and back handed for “being a cunt”.

 

They won’t be able to catch up with last week’s apprentice they had saved on his sky box though, so swings and roundabouts. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Juniper said:

Deserves all he gets 

 

Also, the fact that he’s slapping the cat full pelt in front of his child who lifts it to him as if that’s something to do is very, very concerning. 
 

Scumbag. You don’t abuse animals and you don’t teach your kids this type of fucking nonsense is ok either. 
 

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Belarus said:

So he will think where he is now is his house, until someone inevitably rehouses them, and they will think that again, only they won’t be getting volleyed and back handed for “being a cunt”.

 

They won’t be able to catch up with last week’s apprentice they had saved on his sky box though, so swings and roundabouts. 

 

He will probably be traumatized by a justice system that threw him in jail, instead of that giant burglar attacking him as he was having some fun in his kitchen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

Never thought I'd see the veggies coming out in defence of Zouma, they won't eat meat but they're happy to kick it into orbit.

This.

 

This is exactly what has happened. Stronts and Willard are trying to convince everyone that kicking cats is nothing but good wholesome fun. Obviously.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×