You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kurt Zouma The cat kicker

dockers_strike

Should Zouma be suspended?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zouma be suspended from football for kicking his cat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares?

15 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Indeed, it wasn't last week, or the week before, or ever.

Fellow bingo players: "Bjornebye makes false claims about SD" can be checked off your card.

Oooohhhhh......... Caught being a hypocrite, reverts to telling porky-pies. 

Standard. 

Anyway, cheese on toast. Zouma is a cunt for kicking and slapping his cat. 

Apparently his brother has been suspended by Dag & Red. Moyes and the dildo brothers clearly have zero decency. We knew that already though. Just catching up on last nights apprentice, I can't be the only one who pictured Karen Bradys zip wire snapping mid flight.... 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oooohhhhh......... Caught being a hypocrite, reverts to telling porky-pies. 

Standard.

I can see you must have spent the last 20 minutes trying to find something, anything, to substantiate what you just claimed I did last week, and of course failed, because I haven't even mentioned the organisation in question on this forum for more than a decade (proof), let alone questioned their integrity. So now you're just going to accuse me of lying instead.

As you said, absolutely standard.

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I can see you must have spent the last 20 minutes trying to find something, anything, to substantiate what you just claimed I did last week, and of course failed, because I haven't even mentioned the organisation in question on this forum for more than a decade (proof), let alone questioned their integrity. So now you're just going to accuse me of lying instead.

As you said, absolutely standard.

I had a quick look as I remember you questioning the integrity of an article I posted about arab homes being destroyed within Israel territory. Couldn't find it but didn't look hard enough, I suspect you may have edited it during that exchange. 

Anyway, as I said, not after an argument. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy which was easily done. Thanks. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I had a quick look as I remember you questioning the integrity of an article I posted about arab homes being destroyed within Israel territory. Couldn't find it but didn't look hard enough, I suspect you may have edited it during that exchange. 

Anyway, as I said, not after an argument. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy which was easily done. Thanks. 

Funny, because I found that exchange about homes being demolished, in under a minute. It was in April 2021, not last week, and at no point did I question anyone's integrity, whether to "satisfy my narcissism" or otherwise.

So far as hypocrisy is concerned, I've not questioned anyone's ethical or moral behaviour, just their logical consistency, so it's unclear where this alleged hypocrisy is supposed to be. Maybe that's in April 2021 too.

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Funny, because I found that exchange about homes being demolished, in under a minute. It was in April 2021, not last week, and at no point did I question anyone's integrity, whether to "satisfy my narcissism" or otherwise.

So far as hypocrisy is concerned, I've not questioned anyone's ethical or moral behaviour, just their logical consistency, so it's unclear where this alleged hypocrisy is supposed to be. Maybe that's in April 2021 too.

You know and I know that you questioned the integrity of the article and amnesty international. You've edited it at the time because I absolutely remember it. It was when you wouldn't accept that you were wrong about arab homes being demolished within Israel.

The last week/next week part is a turn of phrase. 

As for the last bit......  nice try. Hypocrite. 

I don't think anyone will be trusting your recollections at this point, but if anyone does, I'll be more than happy to assist them with the search function. Anyway congratulations on turning a thread about a footballer kicking his cat onto your favourite subject.

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I don't think anyone will be trusting your recollections at this point, but if anyone does, I'll be more than happy to assist them with the search function. Anyway congratulations on turning a thread about a footballer kicking his cat onto your favourite subject.

Nice try. Unfortunately for you chief, you lie, I don't. In this very thread you've pretty much questioned PETA's integrity so it's hardly far fetched to realise you likely did question Amnesty International based on an article that proved you wrong on something. You know and I know the truth. 

Thanks for allowing me to very easily turn the "Look at me being a contrary arse for the sake of it" into the "SD is a hypocrite" thread. Again. 

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

You are aware that everyone can see your post on the previous page in which you make a demonstrably untrue claim about me, yes?

Nice try. You did question the integrity of the article during that exchange. You must have edited it. Fact. I know your narcissism won't ever allow you to admit it. I mean, let's not forget you went back and repped a load of your old posts during a glitch in the site.... You're more than capable of using the edit function especially when you're trying to cling on to your own bollocks. 

Anyway, go and have a cheese butty and look down your nose at meat eaters. 

32 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I've not really kept up on this but aren't PETA scumbags?

I think they might be nobheads rather than scumbags. Didn't they try a campaign to get people to stop using animal insults - "fat as a pig" and so on - because that's clearly the most important animal welfare issue in the world.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think they might be nobheads rather than scumbags. Didn't they try a campaign to get people to stop using animal insults - "fat as a pig" and so on - because that's clearly the most important animal welfare issue in the world.

They wont have liked Bobby calling one a cunt the other day then 

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They might be both.

There's the knobheaded side of stupid crusades over words and throwing paint on celebs because it's good for the brand awareness.

Then there's the scumbag side with accusations of putting down healthy dogs and cats, that could be re-homed, because they don't think animals should be pets despite saying they only euthanise animals that would spend their lives in shelters (which is different to the accusations of stealing family pets and having them euthanised which has only been recorded as happening a few times and possibly 'in the name of' PETA).

There's a bit of the 'by any means necessary' about them.

7 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Or maybe, and hear me out on this, everyone from PETA to Zouma are imperfect human beings capable of doing right and wrong, and that Jesus maybe had a decent point when he said that only he who is without sin should be lobbing rocks.

Ah so you've never had an opinion on a humans behaviour. Got it.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Just watched the video. What a fucking weirdo. Who slaps cats? Just a big bully. Lock him in with a lion, see who slaps who about.

I don't even like cats that much, but fucking hell.

Despite my reservations, I watched it earlier today as well. It's not big news outside of the UK, but to me it looked like was actually enjoying it. Sick fuck like that deserves 100% of the abuse and fallout that comes with that.

And this clown has kids ?

Should be neutered.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Just watched the video. What a fucking weirdo. Who slaps cats? Just a big bully. Lock him in with a lion, see who slaps who about.

I don't even like cats that much, but fucking hell.

Who slaps cats?

That's a best seller t-shirt, right there! Get to it!