You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

35 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Same, just didn't want to get it to an internet set-to with transfer morons.

It would be 'sensible' to move him on for £X if we want to see cash for a replacement, though who that is, or if it's even possible I don't know.

May the lord strike me down, but I'd cash in now.

But that's half the fun of it!

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

We won't pay Manebsnd don't want to match Salah wages demands so why is Kane newing mentioned 

Spurs have a strict wage structure like us. I doubt he is on more than 200k/week which I think is Salah's current wage. Salah is asking for double that and I think Kane would settle for a little increase and some medals...

If Real are looking to buy another expensive young midfielder whilst having three of the best ageing midfielders in the world I think it’s only right they let us have Valverde for a reasonable fee. 

Imagine that engine in a Klopp team. Go on Real, ya big twats.

The only way we would get Harry Kane is if he goes on strike and refuses to play, and he's not going to do that 5 months before a world cup. 

Daniel Levy flat out refused to even negotiate with Man City last summer, so I don't see why he would sell to us, unless Conte has suggested that he'd be prepared to sacrifice Kane to bring in two or three top players.

Spurs would demand over £100 million for him and he would want at least 12 million a year. 

I've got no idea where the Kane rumours came from, but it seems like pure fantasy that he would ever end up here.

9 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I've got no idea where the Kane rumours came from, but it seems like pure fantasy that he would ever end up here.

I think we have different definitions of the word.  The thought of having that slobbering cunt up front for us is not something I fantasise about.