Jump to content
AngryOfTuebrook

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

Mane since coming back from AFCON has been nothing short of sublime. Arguably his best stint for us. The move to CF has been inspired and completely revitalised. He'll score 20+ next 3 seasons from that position. We can't afford to let him go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Klopp talking about a rebuild the other day. Can see quite a few of the second Xi getting there demob notices next week 

Can we tell Keita first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Red74 said:

Klopp talking about a rebuild the other day. Can see quite a few of the second Xi getting there demob notices next week 

I reckon Nat Phillips would do wonders for Villa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

 

up Madame Mbappe’s reds

Fuck him. He clearly wanted to get the maximum out of PSG and used Madrid and us to achieve that - shows where his ambitions lie.

 

Now he is just coming out with the "I will be a big fan of Real in CL final", "my mother is a red" bollocks to appease and not burn the bridges if it goes tits up at PSG.

 

Nice competition between him, Messi and Neymar on who gets the most money at PSG.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see us getting him. We aren't going to spend the kind of money on him that Monaco will demand with Madrid in the frame. Plus he has 2 years left on his contract so Monaco don't have to sell this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah go join Madrid a long list of players they don't give a fuck about! No these tears aren't even salty!

 

I've never seen him play, I just wanted him because it was fashionable at the time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

The Mané to Bayern rumours seem to be getting a bit stronger. Unfortunately. 

Yeah, I think we should be ready to lose one of Salah or Mané this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, I think we should be ready to lose one of Salah or Mané this summer.

I believe we'd have only have had one of the original three by now if but for Covid. Shame if Mane goes though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, I think we should be ready to lose one of Salah or Mané this summer.

Scorched earth and lose (sell) all three of the original 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

If we did, I’d bring an older forward in for a season or two and then go after Nkunku as Leipzig want to keep hold of him for another season,  

Blocking the squad with an older player that would only be a stop gap seems like the antithesis of what we do.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

If we did, I’d bring an older forward in for a season or two and then go after Nkunku as Leipzig want to keep hold of him for another season,  

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Mane goes and Salah does end up staying I can see them putting the Mane money down on a right sided forward, probably Bowen but maybe a bit younger and with a less extortionate asking price. Diaz and Carvalho can cover that left side with Jota if needed and Jota and Firmino can play through the middle but Mo needs some proper back up. If they both go then fuck knows what we’ll do, it’ll be as exciting as it is shit though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

If Mane goes and Salah does end up staying I can see them putting the Mane money down on a right sided forward, probably Bowen but maybe a bit younger and with a less extortionate asking price. Diaz and Carvalho can cover that left side with Jota if needed and Jota and Firmino can play through the middle but Mo needs some proper back up. If they both go then fuck knows what we’ll do, it’ll be as exciting as it is shit though.

If Mane goes and Salah stays we should go for Darwin Nunez or another central forward.

 

Carvalho would cover through the middle not the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, I think we should be ready to lose one of Salah or Mané this summer.

Think this was always the case this is the last season of our front 3 we will move one big star on and give a contract to the other can see Madrid going big this summer after Mbappe snub Salah going there wouldn’t be so crazy think we will hang to Mane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×