Jump to content
AngryOfTuebrook

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think a good comparison for our interest in Tchouameni is Wijnaldum actually. When we bought him, people didn't really know where he would fit in. Would he be a #10, or what.

Well, that is his natural position, after all. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As reasuring as spring showers meaning summer is on the way, Pep being linked with a new left back bringing about the return of transfer season...

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/18/manchester-city-make-brighton-left-back-marc-cucurella-a-summer-transfer-target-guardiola

 

Concerned with his lack of left back options after buying 500 and having Cancelo and Zinchenko on the books.

 

How does he keep them competitive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

As reasuring as spring showers meaning summer is on the way, Pep being linked with a new left back bringing about the return of transfer season...

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/18/manchester-city-make-brighton-left-back-marc-cucurella-a-summer-transfer-target-guardiola

 

Concerned with his lack of left back options after buying 500 and having Cancelo and Zinchenko on the books.

 

How does he keep them competitive?

The man really is a tactical genius. I have no idea how he keeps on unearthing these gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The man really is a tactical genius. I have no idea how he keeps on unearthing these gems.

I look at some quotes from their fanbase here and there. There seems to be a generic 'haze' that accompanies such announcements. Not one mentions the 'windfall' of FBs they have had over the years, actually not even mention that they have plenty in reserve but more the he would be a useful addition etc..total lack of awareness..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

Last summer I think I said we should get Danjuma and Hlozek. The former will be more expensive now but I'll stick with Hlozek. He looks a proper talent.

 

 


I got him up to 95 in FIFA’22 so he’s quite clearly the best player in history and should be signed at all costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

FCBF6EA9-B6EF-4B6A-A3AE-148518B97FF1.png

JUST IN: My interest in Aubrey Plaza is real.

 

I'm thinking of bringing her in next season, although it all depends on my wife's departure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

JUST IN: My interest in Aubrey Plaza is real.

 

I'm thinking of bringing her in next season, although it all depends on my wife's departure.


Think it depends on a lot else other your wife’s departure! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly don't see why you'd want to go to Bayern if you were Mane, great club but average league. Sean Dundee used to bang about 17 goals in a season over there. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Honestly don't see why you'd want to go to Bayern if you were Mane, great club but average league. Sean Dundee used to bang about 17 goals in a season over there. 

 

 

 

Five year contract on the same, or at least similar, money with less wear and tear from games as you streamroller most teams as you romp to the league and cups, with decent runs in Europe.

 

Seems like sound thinking if you're looking at your career as a finite thing and you have won lots here already

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

Plus big-titted Bavarian ladies serving big-arsed Bavarian beers...

 

Screenshot-2022-02-07-7.32.03-AM-640x320

Sadio is a muslim so we dont need to worry about the beers the big tittied bavarian ladies might be another story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×