You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think Kane is different to Thiago in terms of resale value as he's English.  Some PL club would give us £25m for him when he's 34.  

That said, I don't think it's on.  I'm sure United will buy him this summer.  

Kane will be lucky to still be playing at 34 much less playing well.

Being linked with a Leipzig player as a possible alternative to Bellingham. Konrad Laimer,Austrian International,just about to turn 25. Fee around 25ml. 

Think the price tag on Bellingham is ridiculous imo. Don't think he's done near enough to justify a 100ml fee yet. Seems a stroppy fucker too. Seen him having a pop at teammates a few times. Obviously talented but 100ml

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Being linked with a Leipzig player as a possible alternative to Bellingham. Konrad Laimer,Austrian International,just about to turn 25. Fee around 25ml. 

Think the price tag on Bellingham is ridiculous imo. Don't think he's done near enough to justify a 100ml fee yet. Seems a stroppy fucker too. Seen him having a pop at teammates a few times. Obviously talented but 100ml

If we want Bellingham, we should just wait until his contract runs out.

4 hours ago, Simbo said:

If City are going to get Haaland I would absolutely love us to go for the dribble chinned twat, Kane.

He’s got incredible vision and is a fantastic finisher. Can just imagine him dropping deep (similar to Firmino) and spraying balls left and right to Diaz, Mane or Salah.

Sadly his age and price probably aren’t  appealing to FSG.

And the fact that he is like playing with 10 without the ball

• Upvote 1

Kane is a top player and you can really see his improvement. His vision and teamwork with Son especially is very good. Of course we won’t sign him and due to his fitness issues, namely ankle it wouldn’t be a surprise that by 32/33 his best days are long gone.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think Kane is different to Thiago in terms of resale value as he's English.  Some PL club would give us £25m for him when he's 34.  

That said, I don't think it's on.  I'm sure United will buy him this summer.  

Why on earth would Kane go to United now?

Spurs have a better manager and are more likely to be in the Champions League next year.

Also United are going to need about 7 or 8 players this summer, they can't spend their entire budget on Kane.

6 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Why on earth would Kane go to United now?

Spurs have a better manager and are more likely to be in the Champions League next year.

Also United are going to need about 7 or 8 players this summer, they can't spend their entire budget on Kane.

If there's one thing you can guarantee with utd, it's that their budget would well afford Kane, and alot more to boot

12 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

That article is basically a bloggers opinion isn’t it? Probably posts here.

I definitely didn't post that. Well, definitely is a bit strong.

18 hours ago, Simbo said:

If City are going to get Haaland I would absolutely love us to go for the dribble chinned twat, Kane.

He’s got incredible vision and is a fantastic finisher. Can just imagine him dropping deep (similar to Firmino) and spraying balls left and right to Diaz, Mane or Salah.

Sadly his age and price probably aren’t  appealing to FSG.

City already have the 2nd best attack in the league, if they go out and sign Haaland then oof, they'll have the 2nd best attack in the league.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Excellent player.

2 footed, great engine, quick, good tackler, great vision and eye for a pass, stays on his feet, excellent dribbler. 25 years old at £25m would be a no brainer.

A real Klopp player this lad.

9 hours ago, aRdja said:

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/match-coverage/report-from-uruguay-states-darwin-nunez-will-join-liverpool

Some reports that we’ve agreed a deal in the summer to sign Darwin Nunez.

Can't see it, doesn't fit the profile of striker we go for so unless we're going to see a change in system then I doubt we'll spend 60mill+ on a player like that.

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Agreed. If we spend £60m on one player then it'd better be on a midfielder.

I think so too. I'm sure the management are aware of how much Thiago's recent purple patch has raised our game lately. Another similar MF is the only thing that can raise our game. Every other area/position is as good as it gets.