You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Kulusevski has more goal involvements than Martinelli this season in the Premier League and he started in February and they're about the same age, one year apart. Can take many interpretations from that stat.

per 90 mins

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=zVFKAC3uqK6SefgMIztQG

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

Looks quality but he could he fit Klopps style? I'm not sure he would.

Looks a top class player. But the question is as you say, would he fit our style, and meet the requirements when it comes to pressing and the build up play. I dont know, to be honest I just noticed his finishing and what he did on the ball.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

We may have a task keeping hold of both back up fulls. Gomez hardly gets a sniff and Tsimikas could play every week for most other teams in the league right now.

He should be playing every week for us especially when we’re not playing City.

He looked very good. Without seeing him in the PL first it’s hard to be sure though. He looked physical but how would he fare against the likes of Dunk and Tarkowski? He looked like he’s some pace, but would he get near Rudiger for example?

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Nunez does look very good but he's reaching the level of hype where there will be a lot of competition for his signature and an inflated fee. We'll probably steer clear.

They were saying during the game that City, United and Newcastle were tracking him. All the money clubs. Benfica will be able to buy a new team when if they sell…

I still think the question remains can he do it against a packed PL defence.