You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

13 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

They get random African Twitter accounts telling them they’re top tier or elite level. African football Twitter is wild.

The worst and dumbest shit I usually see on Twitter are from white people. Being of mixed race, maybe I should avail myself of the opportunity of being snotty of "White twitter" without feeling guilty of self-flagellation.

1 hour ago, Supremolad said:

The worst and dumbest shit I usually see on Twitter are from white people. Being of mixed race, maybe I should avail myself of the opportunity of being snotty of "White twitter" without feeling guilty of self-flagellation.

I think El Dangerous was referring to the language barrier rather than skin colour.

You do see a lot of African accounts on Twitter/Facebook spouting the biggest load of shite about Football. Of course there are clued up people & tubes everywhere.

1 hour ago, Supremolad said:

Jeez, can’t even run down an entire continents football contributions on a social media platform without the insinuation of racism nowadays. For balance Everton football Twitter, or white football Twitter if you like, is a higher level of crazy and deluded than any subsection of ‘football Twitter’.

4 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Plenty of white Africans on this continent i.e born and bred not ex pats.

[Jacque Talbot] Barcelona are willing to pay Frenkie de Jong back just £3m in deferred wages and have asked him to forgo the rest in a bid to see his move to Manchester United go through. As a reminder, he is owed close to £17m in deferred wages.

16 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

[Jacque Talbot] Barcelona are willing to pay Frenkie de Jong back just £3m in deferred wages and have asked him to forgo the rest in a bid to see his move to Manchester United go through. As a reminder, he is owed close to £17m in deferred wages.

As much as i hate fact players earn so much, he should tell them to do one and the clubs should not be allowed to even attempt this shite.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Must be tempting, lose £14m and complete a transfer you don't really want.

Barca are the definition of a spoilt child. 

I think the sneering is a bit premature, window is still open and if they manage to finalise Sterling, get De Jong and one of the centre halfs they’ve been linked with (De Ligt or Kounde) that’d be a good window for them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, an tha said:

As much as i hate fact players earn so much, he should tell them to do one and the clubs should not be allowed to even attempt this shite.

He’s already given the impression that he’s about as enthusiastic to go there as a condemned man is to go to the gallows. Absolute farce. It’s like being binned off by Holly Willoughby and told that you’re with Priti Patel now and you also get to pay over 10 million for the privilege.