You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

We should tape our balls to the table and do the following;

Buy Nunes from Sporting for £45m

Buy Bellingham from Dortmund for £75m

Sell Firmino for £20m

Sell Keita for £25m

Sell Jones for £20m

Sell Jota for £55m

Jota has just signed a new contract ya mad bastard.

13 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The club just has no ambition to be the best. Its all about getting bye on the shoe string budget and wheeling and dealing. Without Klopp FSG would have been run out of town by now. 

Yeah. If only we'd won every conceivable trophy over the last few years, that'd prove this to be horse shit. Getting by? Get the fuck outta here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Karl_b said:

Yeah. If only we'd won every conceivable trophy over the last few years, that'd prove this to be horse shit. Getting by? Get the fuck outta here.

Whilst rebuilding two sides of the ground and spending £50m on a state of the art training facility 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sell Firmino for £20m

Sell Keita for £25m

Sell Jones for £20m

Sell Jota for £55m

Daisy/Davek will bitch about FSG spendng fuck all again. £120m in, £120m out.

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Thats down to Klopp. All they're bothered about is the cash keeps flowing the little pay piggies keep buying their memberships while knowing they have zero chance to buy ticket.

I just can't understand how one of the biggest clubs in the world ,has to just get buy if anything happens,it's the centre back situation all over again it's gonna cost us u can only work miracles for so long ,they would be happy for 4th every season i think anything else was a bonus ,they struck gold with klopp and rinsing Barcelona 

20 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Whilst rebuilding two sides of the ground and spending £50m on a state of the art training facility 

I support liverpool football club and the team. Not big stand FC. I couldn't care less if the ground is 45k or 60k if the money is not going back into the team. 

Also those projects would have been funded with loans that would have been factored into the club finances. 

Spurs just spent £1bn of a new ground and have been outstanding us. 

31 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I support liverpool football club and the team. Not big stand FC. I couldn't care less if the ground is 45k or 60k if the money is not going back into the team. 

Also those projects would have been funded with loans that would have been factored into the club finances. 

Spurs just spent £1bn of a new ground and have been outstanding us. 

Sorting the ground was a promise as part of the deal to buy the club and it's still ongoing 12 years later and is only happening because they now think they can fund it with junior hospitality. While they thought it was just extra seats for plebs, they had no interest in it because it would take 17 years to pay off. 

And every bit of that rebuild is on the back of loans the club have committed to. FSG may have used their wealth to get better rates, but ultimately the club was on the line for payment. 

Nunes is amazing at receiving the ball in midfield with his back to goal and somehow beating one or two pressers with a quick turn or piece of skill, he's the absolute best I've seen from a mid in that respect. 

Bellingham is turning into Fabinho, great at winning the ball, anticipating opponents, and then also a creator.  

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sell Firmino for £20m

Sell Keita for £25m

Sell Jones for £20m

Sell Jota for £55m

We should sell everyone and start a stock car racing team.

16 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Apparently Luis Alberto is on the move again and we are due to get a few millions due to the 30% add on clause.

I don't believe it unless I read it in an article entitled "Luis Alberto transfer decision could earn Liverpool millions".

Just now, Carra_is_legend said:

But there is nothing stopping them cheats from buying Bellingham or whoever AND keeping Silva.....

Well you are right I guess but Guardiola made a point of saying he is not one for keeping an unhappy player (like Klopp).

I just don't see them doing it and not replacing him. On the plus side, it may spring us into action. That said, I don't see why we would be waiting.