You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

29 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Watched a vid of the Ramsay kid at Aberdeen. Looks technically advanced and composed on the ball. Didn't seem very different to Trent stylistically, which is rare because Trent is so unique. 

I watched an interview with him earlier in the year. He said he models his game on Trent, studies video of him and what he does and tries to bring that to his own game. 

• Upvote 1

United should absolutely walk away from any deal with Barcelona if Barce don’t bend over and get fucked. Barce have spent the best part of two decades fucking teams over transfer fee’s and now they’re in the shit I hope they get savagely assaulted on every transfer. Even if it’s United.

Richarlison to Spurs is a great move, weakens a hated rival and also weakens a somewhat competitive rival.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

United should absolutely walk away from any deal with Barcelona if Barce don’t bend over and get fucked. Barce have spent the best part of two decades fucking teams over transfer fee’s and now they’re in the shit I hope they get savagely assaulted on every transfer. Even if it’s United.

Manchester United probably can't sign Frenkie de Jong if he's cheaper as better clubs will want him then.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I watched an interview with him earlier in the year. He said he models his game on Trent, studies video of him and what he does and tries to bring that to his own game. 

This makes sense, but still seems so odd with Trent only being 23. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The Mirror claim that we are offering Leeds a player (Minamino) plus cash deal for Raphinha. 

He's waiting for Barcelona to make an offer for him but as they are skint he might be waiting a while. 

Just fuck him off then. If Barca is where he wants to go, even if we get him there'll be stories every year linking him. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It sounds like De Jong wants to stay at Barcelona, but they are trying to force him to United to raise funds.

"Listen Frenkie, you've got the opportunity to play for the Red Devils, the biggest club in world football. Playing every week in the theatre of dreams. They have one of the greatest footballers in history upfront and you'll be supplying the ammunition."

"That sounds great, just one question. Who are their centrebacks?"

PhilJones-21a0.jpg

182941.jpg

200.gif

• Upvote 2

If Ryan Kent, Taiwo Awoniyi or Luis Alberto move Liverpool have 20 per cent sell on clauses, 30 per cent in the case of Luis Alberto. 

Not sure whether Rhys Williams will stay as I can't see him playing at all next season. 

Also think the club could get a bit more for Oxlade Chamberlain. 

Mane - £40m

Neco Williams £15m

Nat Phillips £15m

Minamino £17m

Oxlade Chamberlain £10m

£97m if they are all sold for the amounts regularly quoted. 

Seven players leave at the end of the month including Karius and Origi which saves a lot on wages.

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

If Ryan Kent, Taiwo Awoniyi or Luis Alberto move Liverpool have 20 per cent sell on clauses, 30 per cent in the case of Luis Alberto. 

Not sure whether Rhys Williams will stay as I can't see him playing at all next season. 

Also think the club could get a bit more for Oxlade Chamberlain. 

Yeah i'd deffo say we can go as high as two nets, three balls and maybe half a dozen bibs for oxlade... 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

"Listen Frenkie, you've got the opportunity to play for the Red Devils, the biggest club in world football. Playing every week in the theatre of dreams. They have one of the greatest footballers in history upfront and you'll be supplying the ammunition."

"That sounds great, just one question. Who are their centrebacks?"

De Jong is a gun. Very talented. Not sure he’ll get the support he needs with their midfield. Especially can’t see Fernandes helping him out. But he is a stellar player.

But then again Pogba was phenomenal for Juve before his move. 
In any case I’d love De Jong here.