You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Keita will start in the final now.

Ouch. Worry is they'll control midfield with kroos and Co. Casemiro is a tough nut and extremely experienced. Need fabinho back of course but no rhythm and minutes in his legs may not be helpful. Such a blow. 

54 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Are we gin a blow are whole load on tchouameni. It's decision time for him. Maybe  be sangare and someone else. Two players for a tchohameni 

That Sangare looks half as good as Tchoumani.  Reminds me of Soumare and Bakayoko.  Google them...

Id like a better look at Maxwell Cornet now Burnley have fucked off our of the league.  Was impressed with him, not least his workrate and attitude to go to a place like Burnley and knuckle down while still being an expressive attacking threat. 

1 minute ago, Morning Glory said:

According to Maddock & Gorst at the Echo tonight, Tchouameni’s agent has told us he has chosen Real. 

That was obvious as soon as the Mbappe shit and the links to the other bloke.

4 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Thought Keita did fuck all wrong today tbh. Jota had a real stinker though. 

Yeah, so did Robertson. But Kieta doesn't do enough. He a good game in the cup final but today I hardly remember him touching the ball. 

He just can't get close enough to players to make a tackle either, because he's slow and physically weak. Our midfield had huge gaps today, and he's part of that midfield. 

I read somewhere we didn't beat another top 4 team this season, that isn't because of our attack or defence. We need to upgrade/replace a few of them and Kieta has had plenty of chances now. We can win another title or two under Klopp if we sign two high quality, mobile midfielders. That will make the difference in those big games because all the other pieces are in place.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Thought Keita did fuck all wrong today tbh. Jota had a real stinker though. 

Keita did fuck all. Unfortunately that is mostly what he does. He has been a very very big disappointment. 

8 hours ago, Red74 said:

It’s on again. Brilliant player this kid even tho I’ve never seen him kick a ball 

I’ve just read that indeed. It’s inside an article about F Perez and his plans after the M’Bappé’s fiasco. 

Real are desperate to get Tchouameni but he has reached personal agreements with us and his preference is to come to Liverpool.

In another article though, PSG are said to want him too and it’s part of the deal with M’Bappé.

And L’Equipe says Monaco want 100 M€ ….

Don’t shoot the messenger ….

54 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

I’ve just read that indeed. It’s inside an article about F Perez and his plans after the M’Bappé’s fiasco. 

Real are desperate to get Tchouameni but he has reached personal agreements with us and his preference is to come to Liverpool.

In another article though, PSG are said to want him too and it’s part of the deal with M’Bappé.

And L’Equipe says Monaco want 100 M€ ….

Don’t shoot the messenger ….

€100m, gee wizzz… Would he even start if everyone’s fit?