Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Wokeism

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I prefer the pronoun 'cunt' if anybody's asking!

 

I don't know why Halifax have made a big thing about announcing, but it doesn't arse me in the slightest. If you prefer they, them, he, him, she, then good on you.

 

Live and let live for fucksake!

 

Edit: Except Conservatives, Right Wingers etc, they can all fuck off and rot!

Mines 'it' or 'that' as in "I'd smash it" or "I'd tap that"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not about trans people. the "small minority", it never was. It is about pushing the idea that the male/female division we have accepted as normal throughout history - isn't. That it is some kind of (oppressive) construct imposed on us, people of many different gender identities. This is why Janice with big tits will be forced to display her "chosen" gender, so it isn't assumed. So ultimately, it is about you, because it is designed to undermine your gender identity. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have a better name than Janice? No offence to any Janice's but I want a better picture.

 

Let's call her Suzanne or Geoff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can we have a better name than Janice? No offence to any Janice's but I want a better picture.

 

Let's call her Suzanne or Geoff 

Knew you were phobic against Jeff's with a J. Jphobe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Control of language has been a distinguishing feature of totalitarian regimes, both real and fictional

It is, though I’m not sure this counts. Unless we are calling Halifax leadership a totalitarian regime. Which may or may not be accurate. I always new Howard (He/Him) was shifty. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stringvest said:

exactly.  You Navy boys should be more worried about prolapse than pronoun.

Don't add to my woes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rico1304 said:

Is she hiding in a branch of Halifax?

 

 

 

If I ever go missing, I'd like to be considered a missing woman, because then I'll be Tweeted all over the globe. Should make it much easier to find me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That's tremendous.

Thats how she advertised herself 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waste of money apparently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a gender pay gap in favour of men at the Halifax, no wonder they are in favour of blokes declaring themselves as women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A Red said:

There is a gender pay gap in favour of men at the Halifax, no wonder they are in favour of blokes declaring themselves as women.

There’s a brilliant bot on Twitter that highlights the sex pay gap of firms who pontificate on International Womens Day.  
 

It’s also funny to see firms change their logo or corporate colours during Pride week…but strangely not do it in the Middle East or China. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And send out mental health e-mails every 5 minutes but never give you a pay rise or extra day off.

 

Box ticking corporate shite.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Strontium said:

Control of language has been a distinguishing feature of totalitarian regimes, both real and fictional

Well... yeah, that's true, but it's not relevant to anything anyone's discussing right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Red said:

There is a gender pay gap in favour of men at the Halifax, no wonder they are in favour of blokes declaring themselves as women.

Blokes are cleverer than women? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SasaS said:

It is not about trans people. the "small minority", it never was. It is about pushing the idea that the male/female division we have accepted as normal throughout history - isn't. That it is some kind of (oppressive) construct imposed on us, people of many different gender identities. This is why Janice with big tits will be forced to display her "chosen" gender, so it isn't assumed. So ultimately, it is about you, because it is designed to undermine your gender identity. 

*cough* bollocks *cough*

 

Nobody is being forced to display anything.  Basically, it's about manners: if you're going to refer to someone by a pronoun (and if you're not a complete cunt) you want to use the pronoun that they are comfortable with. On almost every occasion, the pronoun you guess will be correct: Janice with the big tits doesn't want to be called "him". If someone - let's say, fat Lesley or skinny Sam - wants to remove the guesswork by putting pointers on their name-badge or email signatures, fucking let them. Of all the things to get annoyed or worried about in the world, this is waaaaaaay down the list.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×