Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Wokeism

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

That Andrew Tate guy sure will impress 13 year olds. Like a mix of Dan Bilzerian, Alex Jones and some 13 year old incel.

I think he’s moved to Romania to avoid sex offence charges.  He’s a massive grifter, my prediction is he’ll annoy the wrong people and end up chopped into pieces and fed to pigs. It’s the pigs I feel sorry for. 

16 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think he’s moved to Romania to avoid sex offence charges.  He’s a massive grifter, my prediction is he’ll annoy the wrong people and end up chopped into pieces and fed to pigs. It’s the pigs I feel sorry for. 

I don't know how actual grown ups don't chew their own face off cringing listening to him. He's a pathetic twat

17 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What's that got to do with being "woke"?

It was the reaction of left leaning academics to criticism from a Tory MP.  They jumped on it immediately to defend it and have now virtually all rowed back and said ‘ok, maybe this is a bit fucking weird’ 

"woke" is a term used by racist bigots who are trying to muster support for their own horrible snide shithouse lives so they can blame the people they are being vile to. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

It was the reaction of left leaning academics to criticism from a Tory MP.  They jumped on it immediately to defend it and have now virtually all rowed back and said ‘ok, maybe this is a bit fucking weird’ 

Right... 

Maybe should have posted that, then.

• Upvote 1