You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

17 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Also note the pivot from kids to now toddlers and infants?  

“ok maybe he is into kids but not dead young ones, they’re safe’. Fucking hell.  

Wooah, Nobby. I was just correcting your pivot.

We were talking about an event with toddlers and you came up with "what if the drag queen had tweeted about preferring younger-looking men". The two problems with that being

1 - the tweet doesn't exist

2 - someone who is into 19 or 20 year-olds isn't into kids.

Seek help.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Wooah, Nobby. I was just correcting your pivot.

We were talking about an event with toddlers and you came up with "what if the drag queen had tweeted about preferring younger-looking men". The two problems with that being

1 - the tweet doesn't exist

2 - someone who is into 19 or 20 year-olds isn't into kids.

Seek help.

Yes mate, that kid looked 19.  It was the back pack and football combination.   

This seek help thing is good though, I like it.  Keep going.  

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes mate, that kid looked 19.  It was the back pack and football combination.   

This seek help thing is good though, I like it.  Keep going.  

Also, of course, I was referring to your hypothetical tweet about preferring younger-looking men. Younger-looking men are not the same as the infants that drag queen was reading to. 

You've seen a conspiracy-fuelled mob attacking an infant's & parents event - and you've decided to side with the mob.  If you're not going to seek help, at least take some time out to think about how you got here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Also, of course, I was referring to your hypothetical tweet about preferring younger-looking men. Younger-looking men are not the same as the infants that drag queen was reading to. 

You've seen a conspiracy-fuelled mob attacking an infant's & parents event - and you've decided to side with the mob.  If you're not going to seek help, at least take some time out to think about how you got here.

CaN YoU DeFiNe a 'MaN'?

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Are you also quite comfortable with 

keeping people with hands away from everybody else, because it's self-evidently factual that they could strangle someone?

I'm quite comfortable keeping male hands away from naked young girls in changing rooms.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ha ha ha fuck off. When this comes crashing down this will be gold.  

Sophie Corcoran's reaction to the football is just typical of anti-Woke noisemakers, who are too busy lying and revelling in fake victimhood to enjoy a simple moment of joy. 

Apparently, England's victory 

1. means that people were wrong to suggest that the elite level of the women's game is not representative of the ethnic diversity of the country

2. is a vindication for people who want to exclude trans women from women's sports (just don't mention the fact that trans women are not excluded from women's football)

Still, chatting shit is a lucrative career choice, so who needs facts or reason?

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sophie Corcoran's reaction to the football is just typical of anti-Woke noisemakers, who are too busy lying and revelling in fake victimhood to enjoy a simple moment of joy. 

Apparently, England's victory 

1. means that people were wrong to suggest that the elite level of the women's game is not representative of the ethnic diversity of the country

2. is a vindication for people who want to exclude trans women from women's sports (just don't mention the fact that trans women are not excluded from women's football)

Still, chatting shit is a lucrative career choice, so who needs facts or reason?

Daily Mail comments section saw a few delighted that the team were all white. And I don’t mean the kit. She’s a duelling banjo Cunt her fucking little ginger Darren grimes 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Telling people they're oppressed to justify your own existence. What a grift.

You can tell this nonsense has been imported from America, because nobody here would assume that a "Latina" was something different. I remember being shocked when I went to study in the USA and learned that Hispanic was a thing, because in Europe we always just considered Spanish people to be white. The idea that they're a distinct race is a concept that is alien to us. Or was, until we started putting wedges between people.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strontium said:

Telling people they're oppressed to justify your own existence. What a grift.

You can tell this nonsense has been imported from America, because nobody here would assume that a "Latina" was something different. I remember being shocked when I went to study in the USA and learned that Hispanic was a thing, because in Europe we always just considered Spanish people to be white. The idea that they're a distinct race is a concept that is alien to us. Or was, until we started putting wedges between people.

I'm confused - who are the "we" who are putting wedges between people? 

On 02/08/2022 at 23:23, AngryOfTuebrook said:

White supremacists against drag queens.  I know which side I'm on.

In Belfast, it's religious extremists (not white supremacists) leading the charge against children having fun.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/cherrie-ontop-speaks-out-after-24648425

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

In Belfast, it's religious extremists (not white supremacists) leading the charge against children having fun.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/cherrie-ontop-speaks-out-after-24648425

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeen.

I'm begging for you please don't take my man...in a dress.

• Upvote 1