You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Dunno what all the fuss is about. Now, if they were Furries... I'd be burning the library down. If it takes the deaths of 20 innocent children to get rid of one Furry, it'll all be worth while.

I remember saving these images off the internet about 20 years ago because they made me laugh so much. In many ways I suppose furries were the sort of heralds of woke culture.

kt's_furry_faq1.gif

kt's_furry_faq2.gif

kt's_furry_faq3.gif

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

It is not verbatim. I have never said that everyone with a penis is a potential rapist, so only women and trans men should be allowed to work with children.

Here you go. Only a month ago.

For a bonus point, see if you can guess who repped it.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-21-21-26-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I remember saving these images off the internet about 20 years ago because they made me laugh so much. In many ways I suppose furries were the sort of heralds of woke culture.

kt's_furry_faq1.gif

kt's_furry_faq2.gif

kt's_furry_faq3.gif

OMG. The term 'fursona' alone should have seen every one of them hunted down.

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Here you go. Only a month ago.

For a bonus point, see if you can guess who repped it.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-21-21-26-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Thanks for proving that I didn't say that only women and trans men should be allowed to work with children.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Can you just read that back to yourself.  I think, but I can’t be right, that you’ve said  having nonces in a room with kids is ok as long they don’t fuck them.  

Nope. I said they wouldn't have any opportunity to fuck them. So your hypothesis that nonces would try to get themselves into that position makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nope. I said they wouldn't have any opportunity to fuck them. So your hypothesis that nonces would try to get themselves into that position makes no sense.

It’s astounding the things you’ll say.  I mean the idea a nonce wouldn’t get aroused just by being near them, or exploit the situation

to obtain opportunities to fuck them. Safeguarding and grooming.  Your desire to defend nonces is, well, your decision. 

28 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Thanks for proving that I didn't say that only women and trans men should be allowed to work with children.

I didn't realise that (which follows logically from what you did say - unless you're happy for potential rapists to work with children) was the bit you objected to.  I thought you were denying having said the absolutely batshit loony bit.

I think we have a couple of posters who are experts in safeguarding. Anyone care to comment that nonces won’t try to access kids because they won’t have any immediate opportunity to fuck them?  I mean I don’t think there’s a directive to shag scouts but an awful lot of scout leaders end up fucking them. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think we have a couple of posters who are experts in safeguarding. Anyone care to comment that nonces won’t try to access kids because they won’t have any immediate opportunity to fuck them?  I mean I don’t think there’s a directive to shag scouts but an awful lot of scout leaders end up fucking them. 

Drag queen story hour readers are the David Moyes of noncing: you don't need to have access to kids to have access to kids, but (according to you) they have access to kids. 

(Not that there's any reason for a sane person to suspect drag queens of noncing, anyway.)

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I didn't realise that (which follows logically from what you did say - unless you're happy for potential rapists to work with children) was the bit you objected to.  I thought you were denying having said the absolutely batshit loony bit.

The batshit loony bit was the bit you made up. Not the self-evidently factual statement I made.

Anyone in possession of a dick is theoretically capable of using it to assault girls and women, just as anyone in possession of a gun is theoretically capable of it to assault people. It's not to say that people will do either of those things, just that they potentially could.

For that reason, I am quite comfortable keeping men away from places where girls and women are liable to be vulnerable, like a changing room, just as I am quite comfortable keeping guns out of sensitive areas.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Strontium said:

The batshit loony bit was the bit you made up. Not the self-evidently factual statement I made.

Anyone in possession of a dick is theoretically capable of using it to assault girls and women, just as anyone in possession of a gun is theoretically capable of it to assault people. It's not to say that people will do either of those things, just that they potentially could.

For that reason, I am quite comfortable keeping men away from places where girls and women are liable to be vulnerable, like a changing room, just as I am quite comfortable keeping guns out of sensitive areas.

Are you also quite comfortable with 

keeping people with hands away from everybody else, because it's self-evidently factual that they could strangle someone?

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My concerns about Drag Queen Story Hour were nothing to do with noncing anyway.

I’m not capable of thinking that far ahead. 

The mob who forced a library to get Police protection for a toddlers & parents reading session were motivated - like Stronts & Rico - by insane fictions about noncing.