You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Drag queens are men.  Men make up 95% of paedos.  Wherever you get access to kids you get paedos;  scouts, teachers, sports coaches. Highly sexualised versions of women reading to kids is fucking weird.  I mean you don’t get stripper story time do you? 

Seek help.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fuck me! "I'm not saying all drag acts are paedos..." really is as sound as "I'm not racist but..."

Section 28 redux.  

Characterising people who CHOOSE to act a certain way is obviously not remotely comparable to people who ARE a certain way.

Really, give your head a wobble.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Imagine seeing a bloke in a dress and thinking "Oh I say! How very highly sexualised!" 

I bet you wank over pictures of stag parties.

Ha ha ha are you honestly saying drag queens are overly sexualised versions of women?  Look at their fucking names for a start!  It’s like you’re inside a religion. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Imagine seeing a bloke in a dress and thinking "Oh I say! How very highly sexualised!" 

I bet you wank over pictures of stag parties.

I mean if there were tweets from this man expressing a sexual preference for men who look very, very young wouldn’t be bothered would you? 

33 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Characterising people who CHOOSE to act a certain way is obviously not remotely comparable to people who ARE a certain way.

Really, give your head a wobble.

In what way does choosing to dress as a woman equate to choosing to fuck kids?

Whatever goes on in that Trans thread echo chamber, I assume it's become toxic, because you and Rico have somehow reached a point where when you see a mob of bigots trying to invade a children's story time at a library, you side with them.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Ah, Rico has discovered 'Seal Hunters', his whirlwind exposure to the various shades of sexuality continues apace!

Mate, I regularly went to Paradise Factory, GAY, the Pink Flamingo and Froot in the 90’s.  There’s probably not much I haven’t seen (or turned down, I was a bit prettier then). 

• Upvote 2

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jesus Christ. That's nothing like what I said, is it? If you're going to criticise me, at least do me the honour of not misrepresenting me.

• Upvote 1

Do I think trans in sport is an issue? Yes

Do I think all these new labels are a bit mental? Yes

Do I assume a tranny is a paedo? Fuck no

Would I shield my daughter from being around a tranny? Fuck no

There is fuck all wrong wrong with this, you mad bastards. I’d be more worried about my daughter being around you.

I reckon these twats would have had a heart attack in Garlands back in the day. The trannies were fucking funny and as good as gold.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Whatever goes on in that Trans thread echo chamber, I assume it's become toxic, because you and Rico have somehow reached a point where when you see a mob of bigots trying to invade a children's story time at a library, you side with them.

I don’t side with them, what they did was shitty.  But the event shouldn’t have happened. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Mate, I regularly went to Paradise Factory, GAY, the Pink Flamingo and Froot in the 90’s.  There’s probably not much I haven’t seen (or turned down, I was a bit prettier then). 

Ha, whenever I see someone saying that skintight spandex/vinyl/rubber/lace and 5 inch heels aren't sexual, my first thought is that they obviously haven't worn it.

Just now, Fugitive said:

Do I think trans in sport is an issue? Yes

Do I think all these new labels are a bit mental? Yes

Do I assume a tranny is a paedo? Fuck no

Would I shield my daughter from being around a tranny? Fuck no

There is fuck all wrong wrong with this, you mad bastards. I’d be more worried about my daughter being around you.

I reckon these twats would have had a heart attack in Garlands back in the day. The trannies were fucking funny and as good as gold.

Would you take your daughter to a stripper story hour?  

31 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean if there were tweets from this man expressing a sexual preference for men who look very, very young wouldn’t be bothered would you? 

It depends what they say?

If he says he fancies men who look like they're 16, so what?

If he says he fancies men who look like toddlers in a library, then I'd be concerned.

Post the tweets, so we can decide.