You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff (H) – FAC 4th Rnd, Sun 6th Feb 2022 (12:00pm)

Trumo

Kelleher

Trent Matip VVD Robertson 

Ox Henderson Jones

Elliot Firmino Jota 

All of these lads need a game before Leicester. 

I just copped that barring Thiago - who Klopp said should be back after the international break - everyone is available next week.

It probably won't stay like that but it would mean that 3 or 4 senior players won't even make the bench for league / champions league games. This is definitely the biggest and best squad in he club's history 

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to struggle sometimes under Klopp after breaks between matches, so I’d go almost full strength for this one so we’re primed for the Leicester game on the Thursday. Make a load of changes on 60 minutes. 

I would start Kelleher though, so he’s not rusty in the cup final. 

• Upvote 1

On 24/01/2022 at 11:49, Wezza said:

5 games in 13 days is intense in Feb. Need to mix it up for this one. Seemingly no attempt in the fixtures to support our European adventure

7 in 20 in total now Leeds game rescheduled

6th Cardiff

10th Leicester

13th Burnley

16th Internazionale

19th Norwich

23rd Leeds

27th Chelsea

Tough that.

Jurgen's said Harvey will be in the squad for Cardiff. Div's back in training but might not be ready for the game, Keita is fit and available although there's a doubt about Thiago due to illness.

Diaz is waiting for a work permit before he can train so might not be available for this game. You just know if Diaz had signed for either manc clubs, his work permit would have been authorised 'yesterday.'

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Jurgen's said Harvey will be in the squad for Cardiff. Div's back in training but might not be ready for the game, Keita is fit and available although there's a doubt about Thiago due to illness.

Diaz is waiting for a work permit before he can train so might not be available for this game. You just know if Diaz had signed for either manc clubs, his work permit would have been authorised 'yesterday.'

Fuck me pink.  You’re a one man crusade to keep the victim tag going.

Is there anything you won’t spin

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Klopp was saying he expected Thiago to train fully today.

Be interesting to see our line up. Wish I was going now to potentially see Diaz.

#Notsosuperfan 

I doubt Diaz will be in the squad. 

Even if he, Mo and Sadio are struggling to make the Leicester game on Thursday, we'll likely have Jota, Firmino, Origi, Ox, Elliott and Minamino available for the front three. 

We've great options when everybody's fit.