You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Public toilet etiquette

Clem H Fandango

Was in a shopping centre today and obviously I can't walk a mile without needing some kind of lavatorial movement.

Anyway, I was shocked mainly and then appalled that some guy had dragged his 5 year old daughter into the men's whilst other guys were relieving.

I should note that there is a seperate disabled toilet and baby change facility that he could've used instead.

6 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Not for me.

I would use the disabled with my kids instead of them seeing cocks in the gents.

Kids don’t see cocks as cocks they see them as ‘willies’ or ‘wee wees’ and something functional and amusing.

This is on you, Champ.

If the disabled or changing room is available I’ll go in there, but genuinely don’t give a second thought about going in the gents. 

As she gets older of course, but aged five?

Stop making issues where there aren’t any.

• Upvote 4

I dont use public bogs generally because they fucking stink. Qudos to those small number of people who do regularly clean them as if they were in their own home.

Tricky one really. Ive seen dads take their very young daughters into male changing rooms at the local baths. Maybe using the disabled facilities would have been a better idea but I could see a couple of reasons why he might not have used them.

8 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Agree with the OP, you see it in my gym as well , dads who have brought their 5 year old daughters to some class or other and walk through the changies with fellas cocks swinging all over the place. Not for me Clive, actually considered complaining. 

They walking too fast?  

I used to take Turdsette in the gents when she was little. Not gonna send her into a female toilet on her own when she’s like 3-6 years old. It would have to be a cubicle in the gents. 

And if it was just me needing a wazz, I’d have her stand by the sinks or the door or something, because there’s no way I could leave her outside by herself. 

What public bogs are you using where you see dicks swinging everywhere?

16 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Agree with the OP, you see it in my gym as well , dads who have brought their 5 year old daughters to some class or other and walk through the changies with fellas cocks swinging all over the place. Not for me Clive, actually considered complaining. 

“Listen when someone brings their young kid in the changies, fellas tend to be more discreet with their schlongs and I pay you a lot of money to see them, sort it out” 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

No, the men are though. It’s just not right, don’t see how it’s even a discussion to be honest it just shouldn’t happen.

So you’re worried that the men may like a 5 yr old girl?  Our culture is weird. In say Scandinavian countries no one would bat an eyelid.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

So you’re worried that the men may like a 5 yr old girl?  Our culture is weird. In say Scandinavian countries no one would bat an eyelid.  

It has crossed my mind that some might get off on it yeah, hardly unheard of is it,  I find it weird as fuck, you don’t , nothing more to be said really, I want nothing to do with it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

It has crossed my mind that some might get off on it yeah, hardly unheard of is it,  I find it weird as fuck, you don’t , nothing more to be said really, I want nothing to do with it.

So that’s the gym you use?

Let’s say you had a four/five year old daughter and you were out somewhere and she needed the loo. What do you do if there’s no disabled bog. Send her info the ladies on her own?

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

So that’s the gym you use?

Let’s say you had a four/five year old daughter and you were out somewhere and she needed the loo. What do you do if there’s no disabled bog. Send her info the ladies on her own?

I have had and It’s happened many times, there’s always somewhere discreet.