You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swinging

Clem H Fandango

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m recycling again but I was once asked to join an orgy on a barge in Manchester.  It was a bouncer and his prostitute girlfriend who started it all off.  He took delight in telling me how she’d been fisted the night before.   I didn’t go. 

Never understood the point of fisting. 

"Got two fingers in luv, still plenty of room."

"Mmm...try 3."

"Still plenty of room. I reckon I could put my whole first in and go as deep as my elbow."

"Yeah do that."

• Upvote 1

Back in my Banking days I had to go to a brothel by the Wirral side of the Birkenhead tunnel to get forms signed to get them accepting card payments , and it was quite disconcerting trying to concentrate on the lady owner's replies while she was sat in front of a console of 12 screens showing all manner of deviant acts from the various rooms.

Would say though that she was lovely and so were the other ladies waiting to work all sat round gabbing about their kids etc , it was like a Mumsnet meeting dressed bt Ann Summers. 

21 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Back in my Wanking days I had to go to a brothel by the Wirral side of the Birkenhead tunnel to get forms signed to get them accepting card payments , and it was quite disconcerting trying to concentrate on the lady owner's replies while she was sat in front of a console of 12 screens showing all manner of deviant acts from the various rooms.

Would say though that she was lovely and so were the other ladies waiting to work all sat round gabbing about their kids etc , it was like a Mumsnet meeting dressed bt Ann Summers. 

Fixed it for you mate.

I used to work with a bloke who was a swinger. He was (probably still is) a big fat bastard.

• Upvote 3

Lots of the brothels in Manchester town centre have panic buttons linked directly to the police.  They are obviously ripe for being robbed and the police see it that if they are clean, not trafficking women and don’t cause trouble themselves it keeps women off the streets and safer. 

• Upvote 1

I was drunk in Edinburgh once and got chatting to a local couple in some bar.

At the time I was probably mid twenties. The female half of the couple was probably early thirties, from memory she was decent but drink had been taken. Her partner was maybe ten years older.

It’s all a bit blurred but I do remember how quickly the conversation escalated from small talk to him asking me if I wanted to come back to theirs and “fuck his wife”.

I declined. 

9 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I was drunk in Edinburgh once and got chatting to a local couple in some bar.

At the time I was probably mid twenties. The female half of the couple was probably early thirties, from memory she was decent but drink had been taken. Her partner was maybe ten years older.

It’s all a bit blurred but I do remember how quickly the conversation escalated from small talk to him asking me if I wanted to come back to theirs and “fuck his wife”.

I declined. 

The Office - Gareth Keenan - Sidecar motorcycle on Make a GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I nearly burst myself when I saw that for the first time, brilliant stuff.

What does he say to them again?

His face!honestly dont get how people dont find the office funny?

Got a mate who just doesnt get it.

It is utterly timeless.

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

What does he say to them again?

His face!honestly dont get how people dont find the office funny?

Got a mate who just doesnt get it.

It is utterly timeless.

Not sure he says anything, apart from the last few seconds here-

It is superb though, I want to watch it again now...

• Upvote 1