You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swinging

Clem H Fandango

Conversation at work today about swingers.

What's it all about then?

Apparently there's a secret code of wearing a pineapple badge or placing a pineapple on your doorstep? Bit like halloween.

Also heard that back in the day, pampas grass growing in the front garden was a sign that you swing and hold parties.

Enlighten me with your knowledge GF.

Cupids in Swinton is an eye opener. Especially if you go with a fit girl who is just a friend. 

Town House on the Wirral is meant to be debauchery....... but I'd be too scared to bump into Strontz. 

Wouldn't do it with a missus though, fuck that. 

There's a bar here that has swings as seats at the bar. They are a bit shit as obviously you can push yourself out but when you come back your knees hit the bar. Anyway, one 3 October which is festival here, I lose everyone else and wait here for them. By the time they arrive my shit joke of are you swingers to some out of town couple at the bar has been followed up with a long discussion and eventually unfollowed opportunities. 

Found out there was 3 or 4 brothels not far from where I live. Police raided one and there was a spate of armed robberies in the others a while back. A few weeks later I was walking past the the shops one was above, nexand a sign in a window of shop below offering a hot tub for sale. Hot tub one week, trip to the VD clinic the next

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cupids in Swinton is an eye opener. Especially if you go with a fit girl who is just a friend. 

Town House on the Wirral is meant to be debauchery....... but I'd be too scared to bump into Strontz. 

Wouldn't do it with a missus though, fuck that. 

Remember there used be a brothel in Swinton. My mate was a fella who went there. Funny thing is he could take his pick of women. He went in his royal mail van. When he went back work somebody had drawn a picture of him saying "stop shagging whores Ben and pinned it up" 

4 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Remember there used be a brothel in Swinton. My mate was a fella who went there. Funny thing is he could take his pick of women. He went in his royal mail van. When he went back work somebody had drawn a picture of him saying "stop shagging whores Ben and pinned it up" 

Hahaha. That Cupids is ace 

24 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Found out there was 3 or 4 brothels not far from where I live. Police raided one and there was a spate of armed robberies in the others a while back. A few weeks later I was walking past the the shops one was above, nexand a sign in a window of shop below offering a hot tub for sale. Hot tub one week, trip to the VD clinic the next

Used to live directly opposite Hot Dreams

658968.jpg

Leiden is a nice quiet place though. It's why I'm here. Amsterdam is half an hour away on the train and a whole other world if you want it. 

Leiden is relatively tourist free, has the oldest university in the Netherlands, the oldest botanical gardens in Europe and ESTEC is just out of town. We are currently the first European City of Science. 

Apparently there’s a brothel in Runcorn Old Town above one of the shops in Regent Street. You go round the back and they let you in. 

I never knew this when I lived in Runcorn. I might have been tempted if I was pissed. Now that I know about it though, and I know of a few of the rotten fellas that go in there, I’m very much glad I never went to ‘share’ in their fun. 

The Close we lived in when we first got married had allegedly been a hotbed of ' car key ' parties until one of the wives had left for one of the other husbands , and with the two families still living 50 yards apart it left a moody atmosphere over the place as people took sides ( kids banned from playing with other kids etc. ). My main observation at the time was that I had never been anywhere with more ugly people in the vicinity and that any videos of said goings on would require an Attenborough voice over.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Leiden is a nice quiet place though. It's why I'm here. Amsterdam is half an hour away on the train and a whole other world if you want it. 

Leiden is relatively tourist free, has the oldest university in the Netherlands, the oldest botanical gardens in Europe and ESTEC is just out of town. We are currently the first European City of Science. 

I’m in Amsterdam in April with my missus but she’ll get dead stoned and fall asleep early…