This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Pick Your Favourite Two

• Gimme All Your Lovin - ZZ Top
    • Detachable Penis - King Missile
    • Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
    • A Million Ways To Be Cruel - Ok Go
    • So Long, Farewell - Laighbach
    • Baggy Trousers - Madness

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/01/22 at 15:40

Subterranean Homesick Blues and Baggy Trousers. There are, however, other Madness videos that I prefer. I’ve never really been a fan of their music but the videos are fun and nostalgic.

Dylan and ZZ Top. Iconic videos of the kind I hoped we'd see more of in this tournament.

Can't deny that the Madness video and music go together extremely well, both being rife with cockney wankery, for which I obviously have a lower tolerance than most here.

• Upvote 1

Dylan because it is one of the most referenced videos of all times and conversely Laibach, because it is the most reference-rich video in the group and probably the tournament.

11 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Ok go should be doing better. Brilliantly crafted videos.  I suspect people are voting for the songs not the videos. 

The two I've seen so far are just a bit weird for me mate, and I finger cats so that's saying something. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Ok go should be doing better. Brilliantly crafted videos.  I suspect people are voting for the songs not the videos. 

Or people just like different things. I’ve never heard of Ok Go, watched the video and didn’t enjoy it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Or people just like different things. I’ve never heard of Ok Go, watched the video and didn’t enjoy it.

Yeah fair enough. People have different tastes. Fair play fir taking a look. 

49 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I'd never seen any of their stuff, but I voted for the last OK Go video because it was genuinely creative. 

This one however was just choreographed dancing like a thousand boybands before them.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Fighting Antisemitism Everywhere said:

I'd never seen any of their stuff, but I voted for the last OK Go video because it was genuinely creative. 

This one however was just choreographed dancing like a thousand boybands before them.

I like it because it was entirely homemade in their garden and choreographed by the singer’s sister. It wasn’t meant for mass consumption. 

Just now, Captain Willard said:

I like it because it was entirely homemade in their garden and choreographed by the singer’s sister. It wasn’t meant for mass consumption. 

Thats good because they're fucking shite 

• Upvote 1

What an absolutely shit group. Madness and Dylan are clearly the best here, but I can't see either of them going far. Nothing else in this group bears watching twice.

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Dylan and Madness for me Clive. Don't get the love for ZZ Top, always thought they were a bit naff, videos and all.

The thing about ZZ Top is that their popularity peaked when they made their worst music (with suitably shit videos).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The thing about ZZ Top is that their popularity peaked when they made their worst music (with suitably shit videos).

Legs is by far ZZ Top’s best video.