You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2022

The Woolster

5 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Not yet but it must be imminent judging by those photos. 

Ah right. Yeah he's not a well man, I'm glad they've said it's their final tour, he looks like he's on his way out. That back surgery has effectively ruined the rest of his life. There's always risks with back surgery.

4 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I hear the queen may go any day, possibly over the weekend. Senior politicians have been warned so they can prepare a few words for the cameras. However this warning has been given before and she recovered. 

She has pulled out of an event on Monday. Saying that these rumours are quite common especially given she is 96 

5 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Ah right. Yeah he's not a well man, I'm glad they've said it's their final tour, he looks like he's on his way out. That back surgery has effectively ruined the rest of his life. There's always risks with back surgery.

He wasn't kidding when he said he can't dance.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

She has pulled out of an event on Monday. Saying that these rumours are quite common especially given she is 96 

I like the Queen, she has gravitas, probably the last member of the Royal Family with any. I’m a republican but I respect her and I’ll be a bit sad when she goes.

I don't mind Charles. He was born the week after my dad, every time my dad was in hospital he'd say his dob "7/11/48" a week before prince Charles. I also know someone who worked on his estate and was a republican who said how sound he was, before saying how much he hated the idea of a royal family 

12 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I don't mind Charles. He was born the week after my dad, every time my dad was in hospital he'd say his dob "7/11/48" a week before prince Charles. I also know someone who worked on his estate and was a republican who said how sound he was, before saying how much he hated the idea of a royal family 

Funny how those things stick with you isn’t it. At least Charlie is a red

7EA6A561-E8BB-4E92-9D95-4DB7CE496363.jpeg