You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2022

The Woolster

9 hours ago, The Woolster said:

AND............ STILL DEATHPOOL CHAMPION OF THELIVERPOOLWAY - littletedwest!!!

What an exciting finish, a death on 31st December has won it!

What ted had not taken account of when he surmised that he hadn't quite made up the ground was that he had an U35 in Tom Parker, given him 30 points for him alone. 3 starting 10 deaths and 3 substitute deaths saw him score 77 points for the win.

Tom Parker

Bill Turnbull

The Queen

Angela Landsbury

Pele

Pope Benedict

In 2nd place, despite not making any subs for their 5 deaths, giving them 70 points, and the only other person who picked Tom Parker, was rather annoyingly, me! 

Tom Parker

June Brown

Jerry Lee Lewis

Bill Treacher

Pele

And in 3rd place, and rather unfortunately as he had a great season with, tbh, a few picks I'd never heard of, was Gruntfuttock with 6 deaths giving him a total of 57 points.

Leonard Fenton

Jack Smethurst

Billy Bingham

June Brown

Duggie Brown

Leslie Phillips

The Rest

Captain Willard - 40 points

Harry's Lad - 29 points

Tokyojoe - 20 points

Vladimirllyich - 19 points

Redheart, Fowlers God, Red_or_Dead and Bjornebye - 10 points

Jairzinho & Stontinium Dog - Nil points

Well done all, a few decent scores there, next comp will hopefully be up and running shortly. Think I need to pay up to open up my inbox though...

Thanks pal. Its good to see you back.

I won't give a victory speech just pick up my title and prepare to defend again.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Hasn't she had some substance abuse problems over the years?

Her Dad,her former husband and now her all going early-ish in life.

She seemed to have had lots of problems with it over the years Vlad. Her son committed suicide only 2 years ago as well so I can only imagine what grief she was dealing with.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...