You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2022

The Woolster

If you haven’t played before please get involved. Rules listed below.

1. Each contestant much pick 10 celebrities who they think will die between 00:01, 24th January 2022 and 23:59 31st December 2022. Lists are final as of the starting time.

I will accept late entries, perhaps someone finds this thread half way through the year and would like to enter, however if someone dies within 1 week you won't get the points for it.

2. When the death has been confirmed, points will be awarded, and the people who had them chosen may choose a new celebrity for their list.

3. A celebrity is defined as a person who lives their life in the public domain. If we have not heard of them, then we can reject them. A good rule of thumb is if they have a Wikipedia page that you didn't just make.

4. Death row prisoners and people in public 'right to die' cases are not permitted.

5. Your picks can be any age at all. No minimum or maximum for the categories, but points will be awarded like this:

50+ - 10 points

35-49 - 20 points

Under 35 - 30 points

6. You will get fewer points if it is one of your replacements which dies. This is because the new pick may be based on more recent news, so is not 'as skilled' as an original pick. 

50+ - 9 points

35-49 - 15 points

Under 35 - 20 points

Please PM me your lists, and I will begin the spreadsheet. Even if you want your list carried over from last year, please PM me to let me know so that I can 1. confirm your list, and 2. keep track in one place who has entered. This also stops people copying your lists. Once the game begins, I will post the lists here. When you're sending your lists in, please put in the categories of your entrants in order like this...

1. John 50+

2. Mike 50+

3. Steve 50+

4. Sam 50+

5. Arnold 50+

6. Peter 50+

7. David 35-49

8. Liam 35-49

9. Tom U35

10. Paul U35

Please don't use nicknames!

I will not open the PM until my list is posted. 

Good luck everyone!

Haven't had a chance to go through anyone's list yet, work is busy and the wife has had covid for the last week and isolating, so I've had to do every bloody school run, shop run, lunch, dinner, evening kids club etc...

But here's my list

Shannen Doherty
Nigel Starmer-Smith
Jimmy Carter
Rosalynn Carter
Linda Nolan
Tom Parker
Jerry Lee Lewis
Bill Treacher
June Brown
Pele