You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

On 08/02/2024 at 13:48, diamondjoe said:

Finishing my sub with OG soon. Don't like the Zenix set up for movies and TV series. Is there a better alternative????

Did you get any other recommendations for a new sub? Mines up today, I really like the OG set up and their tivi app is by far my favourite but the whole thing is a bit restrictive and also there are others out there for 50 notes a year.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Did you get any other recommendations for a new sub? Mines up today, I really like the OG set up and their tivi app is by far my favourite but the whole thing is a bit restrictive and also there are others out there for 50 notes a year.

Didn't get any. Would love a few recommendations. Stayed with OG for the sports but the Zenix I find really awkward. 

1 hour ago, diamondjoe said:

I have Kodi but it won't stream anything at all. Any suggestions for Addons?? 

Does it only work with Real debrid running as well??

Useless without debrid , I use Ezra as a search function then skin called Amber . Like Brownie said , it's a bit of a pain in the hoop setting it up , but then it's the bees mate

43 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Got myself sorted with Real Debrid and Kodi. Working out so far so good!

Using The crew and Shadow Addons. Any others?

I use Fen, Fen Lite, Ezra, Seren.

RD is definitely the way to go mate. Add an IPTV such as OG and it's all you need, and you're saving a flipping fortune.

50 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Got myself sorted with Real Debrid and Kodi. Working out so far so good!

Using The crew and Shadow Addons. Any others?

Get Fen.

I was using Ezra but when I was troubleshooting issues the other day I realised that Ezra is a fork of Fen and doesn’t get updated.

Since switching to Fen it‘s defo better.

Top tip; when you're setting up Coco Scrapers, just select Bit Search and Torrentio as Torrent providers and it’ll run like lightning but will still display loads of streams.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, garethaw said:

can someone send me OG details please, been looking for good provider all public ones are kack

I'm not on it but nobody is going to be giving out details to a decent provider to someone with no previous posts and no history on here. 

Soz like but that's how it stays how it is. 

Try Techkings and don't buy a long sub. 

• Upvote 2