You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

2 hours ago, paddyberger said:

That’s plenty, Ethernet should provide a more reliable connection. I hard wire mine even though it slower than wireless for this reason.

Home plugs are good but you need to keep buying extras, have you considered a mesh system? Game changer for dead spots and they can be picked up for reasonable prices now. 
They often have Ethernet ports for wired connections and the added bonus is you can change providers and not have to reconnect all your devices again to the network.

I think things will be OK with the ethernet cable tbh.

I've had to order a different ethernet adapter for the Firestick because the Amazon one wouldn't let the cable click in position so that might have been the cause of the drop in speed.

I'm giving the UGreen one a try, it's got good reviews and that's coming on Sunday.

I've also changed the micro filter and it seems to be a bit more stable so fingers crossed. 

28 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I think things will be OK with the ethernet cable tbh.

I've had to order a different ethernet adapter for the Firestick because the Amazon one wouldn't let the cable click in position so that might have been the cause of the drop in speed.

I'm giving the UGreen one a try, it's got good reviews and that's coming on Sunday.

I've also changed the micro filter and it seems to be a bit more stable so fingers crossed. 

I’ve got the Ugreen one, the one that can handle gigabit and is fine. The firesticks/firecube I have are limited to 100Mb downloads though. 

On 15/02/2022 at 15:08, Numero Veinticinco said:

There is some deal on, when I was inviting people in the beginning I asked him about it and he said they needed to put your name in the invite and tell him about it. I think you get a free month if somebody signs up for a year. 

They don’t do that anymore, apparently. If I managed all the subs I’ve sent from here myself I’d get freebies on my own sub plus the ability to add extra money onto the price to keep for myself on the sly.

Just so you’re all aware, and this is purely a coincidence, the price has just gone up to £50 a month. 

On 22/01/2022 at 00:44, Carvalho Diablo said:

I got 12 months free.

From OG?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I saw the messages but haven’t used it for a few days. Been mainly watching Curb on Kodi. What’s gone on? You just got to log out and then in again?

Someone blew them up so they had to change the servers addresses.

You have to unplug your router for 5 minutes, clear the data on each of the apps then sign in again.

It's all up and running again now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Someone blew them up so they had to change the servers addresses.

You have to unplug your router for 5 minutes, clear the data on each of the apps then sign in again.

It's all up and running again now.

Yep. They said we'd have to do a fresh install of all the apps earlier on but hasn't come to that. Fucking grasses inconveniencing us all.

• 3 weeks later...

Im thinking of jibbing off Sky because my discount is coming to an end again and likely to go back up to £96 a month. I want to keep watching the footie and access to F1 races live.

So, talk to me about IPTV!

To watch PL, CL and F1 via IPTV legally, am I effectively going to be paying a similar amount to an IPTV service as that for a Sky Sports package? Put another way, to watch the same, erm, cheaper, do I have to use a not legal IPTV app?

Had a look at that Nanomid set up but it says it doesnt have any content andyou have to install your own playlist of channels? Well how do you 'find' the channels you want to make up your playlist?

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Im thinking of jibbing off Sky because my discount is coming to an end again and likely to go back up to £96 a month. I want to keep watching the footie and access to F1 races live.

So, talk to me about IPTV!

To watch PL, CL and F1 via IPTV legally, am I effectively going to be paying a similar amount to an IPTV service as that for a Sky Sports package? Put another way, to watch the same, erm, cheaper, do I have to use a not legal IPTV app?

Had a look at that Nanomid set up but it says it doesnt have any content andyou have to install your own playlist of channels? Well how do you 'find' the channels you want to make up your playlist?

PM sent

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

£45 for six months for everything. 

PPV Boxing this weekend virtually covers that six month period. 

The big events always buffer like fuck for me.

I'm sound with the sports channels etc but DAZN, PPV can be a right cunt.

On 22/04/2022 at 07:43, Elite said:

The big events always buffer like fuck for me.

I'm sound with the sports channels etc but DAZN, PPV can be a right cunt.

Mine seemed to really fuck up. I tuned in to watch a boxing match and saw some drunk cunt sitting in a throne and singing American Pie.

17 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Does anyone here subscribe to Plex and is it any good?

Plex is a free app, is it not? It’s more of a way to play downloaded shows/movies. If you’re talking about subscribing to Plex on OG, I think you’ll just get access to everything he’s installed on his over time. 

You’ll get all of that and more for free on Kodi if you put an hour into getting a decent set-up. Change the skin, fonts, layouts, widgets, etc. It’s actually pretty fun getting it all sorted how you want it. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, elvis said:

Anyone got the new tivi app on OG ? 

Pretty good

Been using unlocked TiVi Mate for a long time, I am guessing they just paid for it to be re-branded so not switched partially becaus they use that overly bright blue colour for back ground and I cba messing with setting fav chans and playing with settings again. It is the best IPTV app I have used - quick, quite intuative and looks nice - usually a darkish grey. TiVi Mate not great for touch screen, still use Smarters for devices that need this.