You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

Still the same, aye. That one we won’t be mentioning was the one with the Facebook page, which was on and off more than your account on here. 

I think he must have finally legged it with a load of people’s dough, because we had people signing up to TLW, popping off PMs and posts looking for recommendations. People who had clearly found our old thread that we spent months slagging it off in. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Still the same, aye. That one we won’t be mentioning was the one with the Facebook page, which was on and off more than your account on here. 

I think he must have finally legged it with a load of people’s dough, because we had people signing up to TLW, popping off PMs and posts looking for recommendations. People who had clearly found our old thread that we spent months slagging it off in. 

Oh, so Googling it and pitching up here? Money to be made here, mate. We could have dozens of pounds if we play our cards right. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'm getting another sub this weekend, hopefully it works fine like everyone else except my retard sons.

What's the best cheap(ish) box or stick ??

I think the best value is the Firestick 4K Max when it’s on offer. It’s quick and cheap. Haven’t had one skip on IPTV or anything. Sky Smarters app is good on there. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, old skool tom said:

Im Looking for new one on my (Samsung) Smart Tv…..had a boss one up till a year ago but it went to shit….can i use itt through Smart STB and without a VPN on Virgen?

if so?,please dm me 

No and yes.

If your telly has Nanomid in the app store then you're golden.

Even Smart IPTV I think works, not my cup of tea though.

36 minutes ago, old skool tom said:

NanomidPlayer is there!

is that all i need?

a vpn?

Nanomid is just the empty player, it has no channels, you need to subscribe to an IPTV service for those and then follow the instructions when opening Nanomid (or Smarters or the player of your choice) in order to install those channels. I did it easy enough so it can't be that hard to do.

And no need for a VPN if you subscribe to IPTV provider that Turdseye said he'd pm you the details for.

Good luck with it though mate because I'm well aware that it can be a right fucking chew on when you're setting it all up but it's definitely worth persevering.

56 minutes ago, Elite said:

Deffo mate. I would count how many people you've invited and then make your case for a free 6 months at the very least.

There is some deal on, when I was inviting people in the beginning I asked him about it and he said they needed to put your name in the invite and tell him about it. I think you get a free month if somebody signs up for a year. 

• Upvote 1

On 13/02/2022 at 16:11, Captain Turdseye said:

‘Kinnel. I’m gonna send a group PM to all of you. 

I've been thinking about this for a while but I'm not very techy. IPTV Smarters and Nanomid are both available on my telly, whichever is best, so add me to your list if you don't mind mate and I'll have a shufti.

Fucking clueless how to set it all up like.