You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

League Cup Winners Draft - Discussion Thread

Bjornebye

20 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

My ol fella has been looking at this and has been calling everyone all sorts of cunts for no one picking Lorimer yet! 

I couldn’t believe my luck. I’ve had to go 343 and him still being available was quite magnificent 

11 minutes ago, John102 said:

Ask him if he has any ideas about a CB for me. Its currently between Emile Heskey and Pegguy Arphexhad

Hahaha

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

1874968_Argentina.jpg

A much harder draft that I expected. Fun though. 

That image link isn't showing for me;

image.png.f624dd5f2c2b54f74216b4ec1c3ff504.png

so I've just grabbed a snip of the formation from the footballuser site, just in case anyone else cannot see it either.

image.png.6ee939c3b350a0022dfc486a86789dde.png

• Upvote 1

First time ive ever gone on that siite and its been one of the forums teams at the top. Unfortunately my wife is upstairs, otherwise id show her the team and say 'Thats Babb'sBurstNad that', much to her bemusement.

Anyway, if id have swapped Frank Sinclair and Cesc Fabregas for Ricardo Carvalho and Denis Mortimer/Gordon Cowans, id put my team against any of yours. As it us, i dont.

Capture.PNG

39 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

That image link isn't showing for me;

image.png.f624dd5f2c2b54f74216b4ec1c3ff504.png

so I've just grabbed a snip of the formation from the footballuser site, just in case anyone else cannot see it either.

image.png.6ee939c3b350a0022dfc486a86789dde.png

Thanks mate not sure why that keeps happening 

Just now, John102 said:

First time ive ever gone on that siite and its been one of the forums teams at the top. Unfortunately my wife is upstairs, otherwise id show her the team and say 'Thats Babb'sBurstNad that', much to her bemusement.

Anyway, if id have swapped Frank Sinclair and Cesc Fabregas for Ricardo Carvalho and Denis Mortimer/Gordon Cowans, id put my team against any of yours. As it us, i dont.

Capture.PNG

Thats still a boss side. Showing your age considerably like but still, not sure many sides see much of the ball against that and if they do then a fair few are in A&E. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks mate not sure why that keeps happening 

No problem - Not sure why it's happening and obviously don't know if it's just me that has issues seeing the images from the image links provided by the footballuser site.

If people can see the image in your original post, then apologies for spamming a little.