Jump to content
Trumo

Arsenal (H) - CC Semi Final 1st (not 2nd!) leg, Thu 13th Jan 2022 (7:45pm)

Recommended Posts

Can someone tell me the last time we actually scored from a corner or set piece(not a direct shot on goal). For as good a delivery as Trent can have we don't half seem to take shite corners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee909 said:

Can someone tell me the last time we actually scored from a corner or set piece(not a direct shot on goal). For as good a delivery as Trent can have we don't half seem to take shite corners

According to Alan Smith we’re dangerous from corners, I had  a little chuckle

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

If they are Londons biggest club they must be the worlds biggest club…

Yeah they must be oh my 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just looked

Supposedly we lead the league in goals from set pieces, weird ,doesn't feel like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I've just looked

Supposedly we lead the league in goals from set pieces, weird ,doesn't feel like it

Wow can’t believe that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the way Diogo grabs and holds onto his foot. 
 

Not really a dangerous one, but Jota would have scored if he wasn’t fouled so right decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anubis said:

What’s he crying about? Last man and a kick into the players chest. Behave you meffs.

We should just be thankful that Tyler isn't commentating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only listening on the radio, been doing alot of that this year and quite enjoying it. Fucked off Virgin Media and can't stream at work so little choice as i only work nights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee909 said:

Only listening on the radio, been doing alot of that this year and quite enjoying it. Fucked off Virgin Media and can't stream at work so little choice as i only work nights. 

Liverpool are the team playing in red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×